Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Question for non-native English speakers… #1883
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    I was thinking about this the other day, participating in forums, watching interviews, films, series in english… Been a great excuse to practice and improve my english skills. I’m not an expert cause there’re still english words I don’t know, I have to google everytime I get that 🙉
    I don’t know here but other forums I follow, one of their rules is only english speaking…

    My mom told me the other day listening music is a great way to learn english.

    in reply to: Nicky Fans Club🤘 #1877
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    What a great anecdote, love him ❤️❤️

    I even asked him for signs and told me like: Yes sure😃 (I got two: one in a paper I had at that moment and the other for the Pipe Dreams sign)

    I think he likes to be a rockstar🤣🥰 I hope he really enjoys the fame from us when we cheer him.

    in reply to: Nicky Fans Club🤘 #1875
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    know***

    in reply to: Time disappears here 😅❤️ #1874
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    As new one on the message board, I’m loving this so much. I hope I don’t get you bored for my questions and answers. I feel I can count with you and the band to tell things as if we were a family. At this point I feel I’m singing that Barney song which says…

    I love you
    You love me
    We’re a happy family
    With a great big hug
    And a kiss from me to you
    Won’t you say you love me too? 🎶🎶🎶

    in reply to: Nicky Fans Club🤘 #1872
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    🇨🇱I remember back in 2024 when I met the band for the first time, I asked Fran if he could give Nick his card by me because I couldn’t see him and Fran told he’ll he would love it and thanked me for that❤️ One hour later, I got a direct message of Nick, on Instagram telling me he loved it and thanked me for his card

    🇨🇱 This year I finally met him, I could say hello to him, I could personally give my 31 minutos art-comic, he thanked me and gave me a hug. I was with people from the Travis Chile community and we told him he was a rockstar on the groupchat and he reacted like: YEAHHH🤘

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave dish/meal/food? #1781
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    I need to make this at home!

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave drink or beverage? #1744
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Wow, interesting!!

    About Agua de Horchata, it reminds me a bit of venezuelan chicha’s style. Although it’s a bit different, is made with rice or spaghetti, you cook them, and incorporate to the blender with cinnamon, milk, condensed milk and if I’m not wrong evaporated milk.

    You serve it with more condensed milk and cinnamon on the top, it’s sweet and thick. Good old memories drinking it after school.

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave drink or beverage? #1743
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Same here🙌

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave drink or beverage? #1742
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Taking notes of Irish Tea👀

    in reply to: What cats or dogs do you like the most? 🐱🐶 #1741
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    I’ve been a dog person all my life, but lately I’ve fallen for cats too hahaha.

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave drink or beverage? #1704
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    I’ve heard that Agua de Horchata’s refreshing!😋

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave drink or beverage? #1700
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Same here (25) haha

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave drink or beverage? #1698
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Hi Fran! Thank you!😊 I’m gonna follow your type! We’re two, no sug on Tea (it tastes better to me)🙌
    Are you going to today’s match in L.A. (USA VS Paraguay)?

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave drink or beverage? #1695
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    In Venezuela, where I was born, there’s a refreshing beverage called Papelón con Limón, is made with panela/chancaca (unrefined whole cane sugar), water and lemon juice. I like it a lot… It looks like Ice Tea but is not😋.

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave dish/meal/food? #1669
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Looks so yummm😋😋

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 162 total)