Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
I googled it!! I’ll add to my list😋
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Thank you Neil🙌 I’m gonna copy your omelette’s recipe for breakfast😋
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Manden sus mejores recetas para el invierno🤓
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Saludos gente de Perú!
Tuve el gusto de saludar a algunos de ustedes en la fila del concierto de Santiago. Espero que hayan disfrutado del show!
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Love Ceviche! Nikkei ones are my fave.
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Here in Santiago, there are some spots for Lanzhou Noodles!!! Delicious❤️
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
It sounds very good!!!
I like Smoothies with frozen fruits too, specially raspberry and strawberry ones, or Berries Mix (frutos rojos as its said here in Chile)
Tofu is so good, I like adding them to soups, i love their texture!!
Lentils as my mom says, they are super-food!!!
I think I’ve heard about Tapioca, is a Brazilian dish, right? I would like to try them someday!
10/06/2026 at 15:16 in reply to: Film Book Game Recommendations-please share if you feel like it. #1076Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
The other day I saw the House Of Spirit series on Amazon Prime Video! Yes, the same as Isabel Allende’s book❤️ I highly recommend it.
Now, I’m trying to write a fiction book about music! Let’s see how it goes…
Meanwhile, I’m reading the Keane’s book 🙉
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Hi Sumiresailon!!! Strangeytown here hahaha. Nice to see you here! I love Hot Pot, a few years ago I tried in a restaurant and it was very good.
I like Noodles the most!! I wish I could eat them everyday!! a few months ago I tried Lanzhou Noodles Soup.
Another asian food i like: Sushi, with all versions!
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Sounds very good!!! Gnocchi with ragù or parmesan cheese and butter, both combinations 100000/10. Long live to gnocchi and pasta ❤️
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Is a new experience to me!! Thank you for making this space. I promise to behave in a respectful way hahaha ❤️
To me, is an excuse to keep improving my english!! (I can teach some spanish words🤓)Xx
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
hahahahahaha
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Hahahha same!
You all made my day with this!
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
It’s a hard one:
Travis (my both shows experiences 1000/10) ❤️
Also, I enjoyed Oasis with Richard Ashcroft as a supported, one of the best gigs I’ve ever attended (from last year).
Another gigs I loved: U2 The Joshua Tree tour 2017 with Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds as their supporters, Coldplay, Bôa, Hozier, Dua Lipa…
Cannot wait to see Jamiroquai live in September for my very-first time!
-
AuthorPosts
