Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Me encantó!!!! Voy a chequearlo 😁
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
I would say the 2024 with orange haircut, 2013 and 2021 ones (wearing the red hat and clothing)🥰
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
I agree with Cony, Fran: you look pretty with the new look🩷
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
hahahahahahaha
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
We love you Neil❤️❤️❤️ This forum is the best thing ever created, thank you for making us warm all time!!!
I hope I see you again soon
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Hi! Sorry for the late reply!! Could you get one in the end? 😊 I hope you could get tickets for your chosen city or cities
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
En uno de los temas acá del forum, alguien compartió el link para ver el documental de Travis👀 por si lo quieres ver ya que si buscas en internet, no sale😅
21/09/2026 at 20:29 in reply to: Travis for the Viña del Mar Festival? Who else would like that? #3781Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
It’s an icon end of summer broadcast music festival here, it’s a fun one. To me, it’s a mix of Eurovision, Stand Up Comedy and IHeartRadio/Capital FM festivals…
As a tradition, the crowd claims for the Seagull Awards, there are two (Silven, Golden and the Platinum one (last one is more exclusive to reward for longtime relationship with the festival) I’m sure you’ll get all the seagull awards❤️😃
Note: Be aware of el mounstro😅
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
OMG HAHAHAHA
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Same, I would definitely watch it🤭
20/09/2026 at 16:45 in reply to: Travis for the Viña del Mar Festival? Who else would like that? #3761Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Totalmente, hasta haria el viaje a Viña para verlos en el Festival🥰
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Seeing them twice? wow that’s so great!!🤩They were amazing last year🥹!!!! I saw them in Santiago, I got Richard Ashcroft as act supporter, what a world-class one!
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
The best part of the documentary!! And music change lifes definitely ❤️✨
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
100% agree❤️❤️❤️✨
-
AuthorPosts
