Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Oasis: Don’t Look Back In Anger Film #3754
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Same!!! I loved the reflexions on the film✨

    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    AMO LA IDEA, si les fue excelente en Viña, amaría verlos en el escenario de la Quinta Vergara🥹!!!!! Serian muy muy felices acá❤️😭 lo van a amar, no como cierta persona de otra banda que hasta el día de hoy le tiran recetas jajajajaja

    in reply to: Travis Reality Show #3748
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Amo el live donde Fran enfoca a Dougie en pijama jajajajajaj😂

    in reply to: Travis Reality Show #3747
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Boring or not, we will enjoy anyway🤭❤️ I would love to see it!! You guys should be funny ones hahah. As my friend Dany said, we’re friendly ones, you’ll hear the best stories from us🤭

    in reply to: Oasis: Don’t Look Back In Anger Film #3576
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Awesome!! you’ll love it!

    in reply to: Film Night #3408
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Hi Fran!

    I love the idea! online watch party!! What film would you like! What about a watch party with Almost Fashionable?

    On the other hand, I’m so excited to watch the Oasis Don’t Look Back In Anger Documentary next week on IMAX 🥰

    in reply to: Hola! Spanish music recommendations? #3092
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    There’s a good band I enjoy sometimes: Rawayana

    Their genre is a mix of reggae, funk, soul, and pop. Some songs i like: Welcome to El Sur, Feriado, Veneka (this one is explicit👀), High, Funky Fiesta.. The new ones are good too.

    in reply to: Listening Party Mexico 🇲🇽 #3090
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    No soy de México pero en estos días, hablando de Listening Party, he pensado mucho en que ojalá pudieran organizarlo a nivel mundial para cuando lancen el nuevo album🙏 (Y que nos visiten de sorpresa para acompañarnos) En Chile hay un restobar (El Honesto Mike) donde han organizado los Listening Party de diferentes artistas y bandas. Y también algunos eventos con artistas internacionales

    Con respecto a lo tuyo, suena muy genial! Ojalá logres organizarlo🫶❤️

    in reply to: New Fontaines D.C. song -> Marianne #3052
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Clarification: I do really like TØP and Imagine Dragons, they’re both great bands❤️❤️❤️, I was just telling what people have been posting recently on social medias… specially on X (Twitter) 🙈

    in reply to: New Fontaines D.C. song -> Marianne #3051
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    100% Agreed ❤️❤️ is a really good one, I don’t get why people don’t like it. Good for them looking for new audiences!

    in reply to: Thank you L.A. Times <3 / 2nd Anniversay #3048
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    As Fran said once, be like: This is the Glaswegian way (speaking) 🥰🤭

    in reply to: Thank you L.A. Times <3 / 2nd Anniversay #3047
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Fran’s advice about cringe is my fav thing ever: Do what you love, life is too short to care what others would say about us, let’s be happy❤️

    in reply to: Thank you L.A. Times <3 / 2nd Anniversay #3046
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    So sorry to hear about your dog🫂 The River definitely is my one of my favs from the album, such an inspiring track!

    in reply to: Thank you L.A. Times <3 / 2nd Anniversay #3045
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    Yes🥹❤️ I’m so excited for what’s coming next very soon!

    in reply to: Album Time #3033
    Diana-PipeDreams.girlie

    We can’t wait!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Have a great day everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 162 total)