Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Thank you guys for your comments🙌 I really love the message board!
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
I need to try the Banoffee pie🥰
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
I heard that Scones are delicious!!! i’m haven’t tried them with cream but I think I will go by jam and then cream in case of making them homemade 🥰
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Chocolate and banana cakes🤩
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Apple crumble sounds good, I love them!!! And Puddings too.
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Thank you❤️🩹 Devastating news…
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Amén🙏, gracias por las oraciones
-
This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie.
25/06/2026 at 17:38 in reply to: Boring Is Also Cool – A Love Letter to Travis and All the Fans #2508Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
The forum is the best thing that happened to us❤️🩹
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
Dorothea – Taylor Swift
For Jasmine – Bôa
Waves – Imagine Dragons
Cameo – Tom ChaplinDiana-PipeDreams.girlie
I love that one🥹
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
I knew you’ll do this🥰
It looks very tasty!! Thank you Fran🫂
The other day I made the Navy Beans Salad and Earl Grey recipes, loved them😍
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
thank you❤️🩹 praying for venezuela🙏
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
In the news, there have been videos and pictures of the Earthquake (7.1-7.5), affecting city zones, some collapsed buildings, people asking help for contact their loved ones😢.
Unlike what we are used to here in Chile, there is the opposite. I contacted my family there, fortunately they’re okay but scared at the same time.
If someone here from the message board is Venezuelan or has relatives in Venezuela, I hope you and your loved ones are well, I send you a big hug🙏🩵
-
This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie.
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
hahahahahhahahaah
Diana-PipeDreams.girlie
¡Hola Neil!
All good and you? Thank you for catching us💙 We miss you too, I hope I see you again soon!!! The other day I made Omelette with your tips, delicious!
Xx
-
This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts
