BabyGrace

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Good Morning MB #1015
    BabyGrace

    Good morning to you! I’m new here but I’m a long time fan. I like reading this mb and thank you for this safe space!
    Hope to make new friends πŸ™‚
    Have a nice day Neil x
    Sara

    in reply to: a warm place #883
    BabyGrace

    Omg I thought this was the Nine Inch Nails song referring to πŸ˜‚

    in reply to: Travis Imposters on Socials #879
    BabyGrace

    Happened to me about a month ago, a “franhealy01” popped up and sent me a dm on Instagram claiming he was the real Fran and wanted to know his fans. The profile was private. Of course I blocked him

    in reply to: Mboard Reunion!! #870
    BabyGrace

    Bello Neil!
    Hope you’re fine. I am new on this board but I’m a long time fan since the man who came out ❀️ never had the chance to see you live, hope for some gigs in Italy maybe next year!
    Thank you so much for being so nice and to take time to answer
    Love.
    Sara

    in reply to: Right… I need to Write #854
    BabyGrace

    Just the same ahahah! Glad you took time to answer to some of us, you’re so sweet!
    Hope to meet/chat with you in Edimburgh the 9th of August, I Will travel from Italy. Goodnight or goodmorming x
    Sara

    in reply to: Well well well. It’s back! #587
    BabyGrace

    Hello!
    never been in the old forum but hope this will be a peaceful and safe space for everybody!
    big hugs from a sunny Pisa (Tuscany,Italy)

    in reply to: Hello #577
    BabyGrace

    Hello Fran!
    It’s already quite hot here in Italy (I live in Tuscany) and I don’t like summmer :)) Hope to spend some days at the beach enjoying swimming
    I’m to go to Edinburgh to see you on 9th August, hope to meet you and have a chat with you.
    Hope you’re well and happy
    Sara

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)