BabyGrace

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Hola everyone #3266
    BabyGrace

    Mexican fans please show up on YouTube then please ๐Ÿ˜„โค๏ธ
    Enjoy the shows! ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽธ
    Sara xx ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

    in reply to: Hola everyone #3265
    BabyGrace

    Hi Neil!
    Hope you’re all well too
    I’m not from Mexico but I hope you guys consider doing shows across Europe and UK next time!
    Cheers xx
    Sara ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

    in reply to: Album Time #3024
    BabyGrace

    Hi A,D,F and N,
    Happy to know you’re together creating new music!
    Enjoy and take care,
    Sara xx

    in reply to: What makes you feel alive? #3013
    BabyGrace

    Forgot to add hearing your cat purring while is laying on your lap or chest. Just bliss

    in reply to: What makes you feel alive? #3012
    BabyGrace

    Water, especially swimming in the pool helps me clear my mind and forget my body.
    Listening to music in my room, alone.
    Going to a concert I’ve been longed for.
    Coloring.
    A hug from someone I love.
    Trying to be greatful because I’m alive and healthy.
    Sara xx

    in reply to: Edinburgh Fringe #3003
    BabyGrace

    I recognized you from your profile picture! I was behind you on your left during the show, I was wearing a Bowie t-shirt.
    Cheers

    in reply to: Edinburgh Fringe #2988
    BabyGrace

    Hello @Sirius,
    Were you wearing a black Travis t-shirt and were you at the front of the stage?๐Ÿ˜Š
    Sara

    in reply to: Anyone been to Davidโ€™s show with Fran? #2986
    BabyGrace

    Hi!
    I was there and the show was brilliant! Fran played Sing and Why does it always Rain on me? before starting to tell a love story when he was about 13yo. He stopped to talk to some of us after the show. If I remember correctly he then had to go to the Airport to get his guitar back bevause it got lost when he landed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
    Sara

    in reply to: Edinburgh Fringe #2981
    BabyGrace

    Hello!
    I was there and the show was very funny and brilliant!I also enjoyed taking a walk inside the festival and Edimburgh is a gem:)
    Had a chat with Fran and he was so kindโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    Sara xx
    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

    in reply to: Almost fashionable, where to watch? #2962
    BabyGrace

    Thank you so much!!!

    in reply to: Any Classical Music Lovers Here #2960
    BabyGrace

    Beautiful!

    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by BabyGrace.
    in reply to: Almost fashionable, where to watch? #2953
    BabyGrace

    I downloaded it time ago,the official site doesn’ work, at least in my country (Italy). Unfortunately it has not subtitles

    in reply to: Glastobnbury 2000 #2952
    BabyGrace

    Where is the complete video set of Glastonbury 1999? On YouTube there are only six videos…

    in reply to: Travis song music cup! #2901
    BabyGrace

    My final was Re-offender vs Mother and I can’t choose one๐Ÿ˜… it’s like someone asks “Do you love more mom or dad” when you were a child. Wtf?!๐Ÿ˜‚

    in reply to: Investigacion Everything At Once #2897
    BabyGrace

    Hi!
    I have the dvd/cd version and the interludes are so cool :-)) It is one of my favourite albums
    I have a question, during the video of Magnificent Times we see Neil getting lost with the choreography (it makes me giggle everytime ahahah). Was it on purpose or was a mistake you thought was funny to let go of?
    Sara x

    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by BabyGrace.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)