BabyGrace

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Travis Daily (Fan made APP) #3994
    BabyGrace

    Thank you for sharing! Don’t know if it’s my phone but when I click on the link the only thing I get it’s a photo of the app. Any suggestions?

    BabyGrace

    Maybe he got tired of wearing his hair straight up or under a beanie—given that he doesn’t have much left—so he decided to cut it all off.
    I’m not sure yet if pink suits him but in my opinion it’s better than orange🤭 (Sorry Fran😅)
    If he’s happy with pink it’s ok! his hair,his choice.

    in reply to: New look #3985
    BabyGrace

    Grazie ❤️
    “Pink is my new obsession, Pink, it’s not even a question” 🎶🎶
    Fran you look cool but I’m going to miss your white curls ☺️

    in reply to: New look #3983
    BabyGrace

    Where can I find the interview?

    BabyGrace

    I really love the 2000/2003 years with fauxhawk and medium lenght hair in 2003.
    Then 2009/2016 because I really like his grey curls. I’ve seen only one photo with his new colour, did he cut his hair very short? I think I’m going to miss his wonderful white curls ❤️

    in reply to: Thank you L.A. Times <3 / 2nd Anniversay #3647
    BabyGrace

    I agree with you. I appreciated the attempt to do something different and songs like Bus, Gaslight, Naked in NY city and The River are really great songs and I love the sharp wit in I Hope that you spontaneously combust. The other songs are good but not great, it feels like they had no enough time to work on it. Plus,I don’t like the sound mixing , there’s a sort of constant background noise and the sound seems too “compressed”.
    10 songs is x1000 times better to me.

    in reply to: What makes you feel alive? #3605
    BabyGrace

    🤣🤣🤣 true! And also when I hit the elbow and feel that sort of electric shock

    in reply to: Oasis: Don’t Look Back In Anger Film #3599
    BabyGrace

    Saw it yesterday and I really loved it.
    The audience is the key emotional element of the entire journey.
    The reunion is merely part of a broader conversation about the legacy, maturation, and evolution of a band that still manages to speak to different generations today, transforming its own turbulent history into a reflection on forgiveness and music’s ability to endure beyond the trials of life.

    in reply to: Oasis: Don’t Look Back In Anger Film #3573
    BabyGrace

    I’m planning to go tomorrow afternoon!

    in reply to: Early Travis appreciation #3571
    BabyGrace

    Anti- weekend 😂😂
    Love “20” because sums up pretty well what felt like at the time and it can be applied on adulthood 😅
    One of my fav is Days of our lives, beautiful painful lyrics with music that takes up the theme of “blowing in the wind”
    Rock ‘n’ roll salad and Green behind the ears are very nice rocking songs
    I would like a box set release of all their b-sides ❤️

    • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by BabyGrace.
    in reply to: Film Night #3438
    BabyGrace

    It sounds like fun!
    I don’t know much about live chat, so someone will have to tell me what to install 😅
    Hope to be able to join in if my time zone would allow me to of course

    in reply to: Best Songs written by Andy&Dougie #3437
    BabyGrace

    By Dougie I’d say Moving, The distance and Enemy
    By Andy Boxes, the Sea and Strangers on a train, it moves me every time I listen to…
    Thanks guys!
    Sara xx 🇮🇹

    in reply to: A heartfelt “thank you” to Fran #3431
    BabyGrace

    Hope to meet you again soon!
    There would be so much to talk about…
    Cheers
    Sara xx 🇮🇹

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3415
    BabyGrace

    Thank you for the explanation!
    If I remember correctly, the song Butterflies was also a metaphor for the act of writing a song. A very evocative image.
    Sara xx

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3289
    BabyGrace

    that’s good news!
    Do you find it harder to write lyrics or music?
    Thank you for stopping by to talk to me after the show in Edinburgh on August 9th. It’s a memory I’ll always carry in my heart. You were very kind and gentle…
    Enjoy the six days off!
    Sara xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)