Travis

Re: Its arrived!
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 9:24 AM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
I got my email between 6pm and 7pm tonight so hopefully it might turn up tomorrow, I'm not expecting it to though as despatching at that time would probably be a bit late for it to get into tomorrow's post, can only hope though lol.

I just found out that mine was despatched on Wednesday. Wednesday! That's aggggeeeees ago, it had better be here today! :D

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 9:30 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
I got my email between 6pm and 7pm tonight so hopefully it might turn up tomorrow, I'm not expecting it to though as despatching at that time would probably be a bit late for it to get into tomorrow's post, can only hope though lol.

I just found out that mine was despatched on Wednesday. Wednesday! That's aggggeeeees ago, it had better be here today! :D

Fingers crossed for you :)

kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
In my hurry to open the CD , I couldn't get the cellophane off , it was kinda sealed to the point of me being manically frustrated!! haha ( got there in the end)

Glad I wasn't the only one lol!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
*does the Ode dance*

So happy! I haven't smiled this much at an album since Selfish Jean first blasted out from my stereo last year. The artwork is perfect, I love the bright colours inside, and the middle photo is brilliant, I love how Neil is shouting so much more politely than the others.

I've played a few tracks now, but I'm saving the full listen for tonight when hot chocolate and brownies should be in abundance :D

Somewhere Else wrote:
In my hurry to open the CD , I couldn't get the cellophane off , it was kinda sealed to the point of me being manically frustrated!! haha ( got there in the end)

Me too, they put the little easy-open ring around, but no way of getting into it. I eventually developed superhuman strength and tore it off with a roar. :P

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 11:43 AM Quote
Mine hasn't arrived yet, I ordered from the Travis Online Store.

I got my Travis Online Store Dispatch Notification on Thursday morning.
It says "if you selected First Class post, your order will be with you in the next 2 - 3 working days. If you do not receive your order within 5 working days, please contact Customer Services on 01926 884 500 or reply to this email."

Well, that's 3 working days and the postman's already been today. I expect it to be delivered tomorrow then. :(

Anyone else in the UK still waiting for it from the Travis Online Store?

mili
mili Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 12:06 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
Mine hasn't arrived yet, I ordered from the Travis Online Store.

I got my Travis Online Store Dispatch Notification on Thursday morning.
It says "if you selected First Class post, your order will be with you in the next 2 - 3 working days. If you do not receive your order within 5 working days, please contact Customer Services on 01926 884 500 or reply to this email."

Well, that's 3 working days and the postman's already been today. I expect it to be delivered tomorrow then. :(

Anyone else in the UK still waiting for it from the Travis Online Store?

I ordered from the same shop, and it didn't arrive today. Soooo disappointed.
With the Something Anything single I got mine here in Finland the day it came out, but this time I'm still waiting for the dispatch notice and/or package, and they haven't answered my query, either.

So, it's the Sun stream for the time being :^P

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 2:24 AM Quote
today arrives the album!!! I tought get it in 2 weeks... but it comes just in 6 days!! (a real record for me, 'cause I'm in Mexico and always take 2 weeks at least any package from UK!!)

I just love it... it's the 2nd time listening... I'm the 3rd is coming!!!

excellent!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 2:46 AM Quote
*does the Ode dance*

So happy! I haven't smiled this much at an album since Selfish Jean first blasted out from my stereo last year. The artwork is perfect, I love the bright colours inside, and the middle photo is brilliant, I love how Neil is shouting so much more politely than the others.

I've played a few tracks now, but I'm saving the full listen for tonight when hot chocolate and brownies should be in abundance :D

Somewhere Else wrote:

Me too, they put the little easy-open ring around, but no way of getting into it. I eventually developed superhuman strength and tore it off with a roar. :P

Aw! I love your excitement, James. So, what does the Ode dance look like? LOL.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 2:58 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I hear YouTube calling. lol

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 3:29 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Nikki wrote:

:D Come on James! Show us your sweet moves!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 4:51 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Lol! I concur! xD

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 6:09 AM Quote
I received mine yesterday!... it was so fast :)

Finally I could hear the whole album ^^ MARVELLOUS!

mili
mili Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:14 AM Quote
The mail came late today, but this time there was this little note from the post office; a letter that was too big to fit through my letterbox has arrived and ready to be picked up! So coat on and straifht out of the door. I had difficulties keeping my face straight with the lady at the post office, I think she gave a funny look, lol.

I've played the vinyl, and the cd is now ripped to the computer and my ipod. Mmmm, yummy.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Lol, maybe not :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 01 Oct, 2008 11:21 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Lol, maybe not :P

Shame. ;)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:28 AM