Travis

Its arrived!
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 10:19 AM Quote
I am the proud owner of 2 Ode to J.Smith records. YES! The vinyl is quite sensational to look at :)

In my hurry to open the CD , I couldn't get the cellophane off , it was kinda sealed to the point of me being manically frustrated!! haha ( got there in the end)

Now for the bliss......

Re: Its arrived!
not-the-same
not-the-same Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 10:22 AM Quote
Aah, I'm waiting for my CD, it should arrive any minute now :) Have fun with it ;)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 10:34 AM Quote
oh great !! Can't wait to get home and see if it's arrvied! Might have to take the afternoon off ! lol

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 10:35 AM Quote
Yes get home early Ursina ! I can't think of anything worse than a piece of paper saying we have taken it back to the post office and its now closed!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 10:54 AM Quote
I've seen the dispatch note, but I'm sure it'll take a few more days for it to arrive here. I'm allowed to hope though :o)

mili
mili Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 11:32 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
I've seen the dispatch note, but I'm sure it'll take a few more days for it to arrive here. I'm allowed to hope though :o)

Haven't received the note yet, but when I checked the order on their website, it says "processed". Last time I got a dispatch note (and the download didn't work for days…), should I worry?

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 12:25 PM Quote
well, i ordered mine at amazon.de and normally they guarantee that they deliver on the day the album's released. never had any problem with them - until today.

it didn't arrive! >.<

... soo disappointed. =((

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 12:47 PM Quote
Mine wasn't delivered today either, even though Elein got hers today. Aw well, my order said prossessed yesterday and I got a mail saying it was shipped late last night, so I'm guessing I'll have it in hand tomorrow :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 12:50 PM Quote
Aww not to worry , it will be with you soon. Mine came the day after the email for desptach but then I am fairly local to the despatch place.

not-the-same
not-the-same Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 1:00 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
well, i ordered mine at amazon.de and normally they guarantee that they deliver on the day the album's released. never had any problem with them - until today.

it didn't arrive! >.<

... soo disappointed. =((

This is strange.. I ordered mine from Amazon.de as well, but I got it today.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 1:35 PM Quote
^yeah, as i said, i hadn't made any bad experiences with them before. but still, this kinda sucks! i checked my account and it says the CD left amazon at 9 pm last night - that might have been to late, i guess.

anyway, i'm waiting for my boyfriend now, he's gonna buy the album and he'll then share it with me. i just caaan't wait another day because i was too excited the whole morning. arghs! ;)

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:31 PM Quote
Yeeeeeeees. Mine arrived this morning.
Had it with me at work all day.
Home now, and will play it later, when the time is right, with a drink or two!
Good Times.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 8:28 PM Quote
listening for the 3rd time now =)

my favs are chinese blues, last words, quite free, before you were young... and the rest of it! ^^

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 11:58 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
I am the proud owner of 2 Ode to J.Smith records. YES! The vinyl is quite sensational to look at :)

In my hurry to open the CD , I couldn't get the cellophane off , it was kinda sealed to the point of me being manically frustrated!! haha ( got there in the end)

Now for the bliss......

Yesterday i recieved my email with all my travis stuffs shipping!!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 12:34 AM Quote
I got my email between 6pm and 7pm tonight so hopefully it might turn up tomorrow, I'm not expecting it to though as despatching at that time would probably be a bit late for it to get into tomorrow's post, can only hope though lol.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:22 PM