Travis

I miss homework
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:00 PM Quote
I think I might just have to dig out an old maths book and do some questions...

How fucking sad is that?!

Re: I miss homework
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
This makes me worried for you Grinner!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 11:09 PM Quote
i sometimes miss writing essays. i think im sad too.

physke
physke Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 2:13 AM Quote
gush..I can't believe you all, are you serious??

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 1:04 PM Quote
Grinner, you need help pet!!! lol

How about taking on a part-time evening course. Only once a week thing and it would keep your brain cells oiled ;)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 1:08 PM Quote
I can relate. When I completed my master's degree two years ago, I missed academic work so much that I started a PhD!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
Grinner, Kristy, Lucile: Consider yourselves all wopped upside the head.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 2:43 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

owe! he he

Im taking a photography class in the winter. I dont know how much actual "work" there will be (like essay, homework stuff, as opposed to actual photography) but maybe that will help.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 2:58 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

owe! he he

Im taking a photography class in the winter. I dont know how much actual "work" there will be (like essay, homework stuff, as opposed to actual photography) but maybe that will help.

When I was in college I took a B&W photography class. We had to learn how to do our own negatives in complete darkness and then print our own pictures and develop them with all the gross smelling chemicals. It was very intetersting, but smelly. So now in the digital age, what does one do in a photography class?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Sep, 2008 3:26 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

owe! he he

When I was in college I took a B&W photography class. We had to learn how to do our own negatives in complete darkness and then print our own pictures and develop them with all the gross smelling chemicals. It was very intetersting, but smelly. So now in the digital age, what does one do in a photography class?

I did that in highschool with the developing and such.
Now you have an option to take film classes or digital classes. Some are together (like...composition, theories, etc) and then with film there are classes on black room technique and in digital there are computer editing classes. And then there are more specifics kinds of photography that are together: portraits, landscape, etc.
There are like 20 classes, and i think you need 8 for some sorta certificate. Im starting with one this winter and see where it goes from there!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:12 PM