kiwi
kiwi Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
In their old age? Hardly.
Good review!!

Re: Single Review: CMU Daily
gaby
gaby Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 7:14 PM Quote
Quote:
For those who miss the Travis of the mid-90's, you'll be thoroughly pleased to hear they have truly returned.'

cool! ´cause Im tied to the 90´s :P

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 7:22 PM Quote
This review is good news for Travis :) One of many to come I'm certain.

cornax
cornax Posted Fri 29 Aug, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
Clearly the reviewer doesn't understand the definition of old age. You see, one must be at least one year older than me to be considered old and all members of Travis are younger than me. Lucky things; they're forever young! Well, as am I by definition.. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/froehlich/e020.gif

Other than that little error, I thought the review was very favorable!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 31 Aug, 2008 1:21 AM Quote
Nice review... but they are not in their old age, I totally disagree with that part. And I'm always "thoroughly pleased to hear" their music, I like them in the 90's and I like them now, we can't compare two (absolutely) different times, so I won't choose anyone and I better stick to both ;o). The good thing about this review is that they're getting a lot of attention again and the "old fans" that had stopped liking them are getting attracted once again, and of course new fans a getting on board hooked by the new album :oD.

choke the chicken
choke the chicken Posted Sun 31 Aug, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
The way i interepreted sighing at indie rubbish, was to do with other bands and not travis.

There's a lot of poo being churned out, kooks latest, automatic, and a lot of repetitive disco-indie - this is a breath of fresh air

soloyo
soloyo Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 4:43 AM Quote
ich hab' Something Anything schon gehört... ganz toll
ich gratuliere euch...
leider kann ich so wenig english

:D!!!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:31 PM