Travis

Re: sparkly silver dress
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 3:29 PM Quote
Kayte was holding that one back for a long time , she doesn't like LA cause there's a Ontario near there . it's a hocky thing I guess

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 3:40 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Kayte was holding that one back for a long time , she doesn't like LA cause there's a Ontario near there . it's a hocky thing I guess

hahahaha.
How sad.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 3:51 PM Quote
I already told you on Facebook, but I think this is hilarious, Anne! :D You're so brave!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
I was the victim of a post switch. Who else would say, "Sweet lovin' son of a preacher man!"?

I have no problems with LA other than the lack appropriate breakfast places where I was. And it was a lot colder than I was anticipating. And we couldn't figure out how to get to the tar pits.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
Blimey ! Who's that girl ?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 11:04 AM Quote
OMG!!!!!! Anne you seriously have some balls going out dressed like that! lmao Go girl! And the fact you got up singing infront of evryone like that.....even better! Wish I was there, I think I would have literally peed myself with laughter!!!

Hilarious! I think you now get the award for wackiest/craziest boardie! Gee I know NEVER to dare you on anything. lol

BTW what did the hubbie say??? That's what I wanna know? ;p Did he enjoy your dressing up? lol

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
OMG!!!!!! Anne you seriously have some balls going out dressed like that! lmao Go girl! And the fact you got up singing infront of evryone like that.....even better! Wish I was there, I think I would have literally peed myself with laughter!!!

Hilarious! I think you now get the award for wackiest/craziest boardie! Gee I know NEVER to dare you on anything. lol

BTW what did the hubbie say??? That's what I wanna know? ;p Did he enjoy your dressing up? lol

If I'm in the right mood I'll generally do any dare that doesn't go against my morals or marriage vows. (or involve eating gross things or insects- eating or doing anything with them)

Hubby was amused. I think he thought I looked good but ridiculous. I doubt I've ever worn that much make-up in the 13 years he's known me. I think he was slightly relieved that he didn't have to be seen in public with me!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 4:33 PM Quote
Lol! Anne, I've been behind on all this (little busy at work), but WOW!!
I agree with everyone else...you've got some serious balls! lol...you are crazy!! Well, looks like you had fun, go you!!

(Could I use more exclamation points? geez...)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 3:36 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I was the victim of a post switch. Who else would say, "Sweet lovin' son of a preacher man!"?

I have no problems with LA other than the lack appropriate breakfast places where I was. And it was a lot colder than I was anticipating. And we couldn't figure out how to get to the tar pits.

what you got against S F then ?

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 10:21 AM Quote
Why am i reminded of the hospital scene in Batman with two face and the Joker...

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 12:03 PM Quote
XD You're so cool! And those girls are just jealous bitches. XD
And you're so so hot *_*
Kinda... XD

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 2:47 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Why am i reminded of the hospital scene in Batman with two face and the Joker...

L
M
A
O

You are spot on Gladly!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 3:51 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I've never been to SF, so I don't have anything against it yet. I do have beefs against Ann Arbor and a list of grievances against Chicago.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 4:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I've never been to SF, so I don't have anything against it yet. I do have beefs against Ann Arbor and a list of grievances against Chicago.

are they stealing your water ? If so I understand

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

key word being YET!
Your grievance could be that Ric lives there! he he

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:59 AM