Travis

make my two boys happy,please play Happy in Tromsø
Elein
Elein Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:24 PM Quote
Dear Travis
Finally, I will take my two little boys to their first Travis gig. Jonas who is 9 and Sebastian who is 6 years old has been raised up with the wonderful Travis -magic since before their birth, and of course they love it. Their favorite song is Happy, they think it rocks and it just make them happy:) Clever little boys, aye? I know it has'nt been on the setlist for a while, but if you play it in Tromsø next Saturday, we will all be SO HAPPY. Oh, and by the way, Sebastian will be wearing a I'm so happy-sweater, and Jonas will be wearing a Travis-star shirt, just for you. We love you, and can't wait:)

Re: make my two boys happy,please play Happy
elodie
elodie Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
this is so great!!!

I hope that Fran will read your message!
:-) and good luck for the gig, a Travis concert is always a very nice experience!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 1:28 AM Quote
Elein wrote:
Dear Travis
Finally, I will take my two little boys to their first Travis gig. Jonas who is 9 and Sebastian who is 6 years old has been raised up with the wonderful Travis -magic since before their birth, and of course they love it. Their favorite song is Happy, they think it rocks and it just make them happy:) Clever little boys, aye? I know it has'nt been on the setlist for a while, but if you play it in Tromsø next Saturday, we will all be SO HAPPY. Oh, and by the way, Sebastian will be wearing a I'm so happy-sweater, and Jonas will be wearing a Travis-star shirt, just for you. We love you, and can't wait:)

Awww... how nice, well done!
I hope that Fran & Co read this. Is good that your children attend to their 1st travis gig, is a magic experience.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 4:34 AM Quote
Elein wrote:
Dear Travis

This is so cute. :) Good luck and have fun with your boys!

sonja
sonja Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:32 AM Quote
Good luck Elein! Have a great time with your kids!
I hope you`ll hear `Happy` !

flc
flc Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
Elein wrote:
Dear Travis

It's too cuteeeeeeeee! ;)
I hope that the band is going to read your message!

Erial
Erial Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
Awww, good luck! That is so cute.
I hope Fran reads your message - let us know if he grants your wish!

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 23 Aug, 2008 12:03 PM Quote
Aaah this is lovely - I too have two little boys (the youngest is 4) and I'm waiting for the day that they'll have their first Travis experience :-) My eldest also loves HAPPY! Have a great time at the festival - it'll create great memories for your boys.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 1:49 AM Quote
This post is absolutely cute!! :o). Hope that Fran and the guys read this post and Happy will be play at their show :o). Good luck and all of you have a fantastic time next saturday :oD.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 5:58 PM Quote
awww this is soo cute!! i have some song requests myself :P
Your sons have beautiful names by the way!

Elein
Elein Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 7:39 PM Quote
thanks for all your lovely comments:) I will keep you posted!

Re: make my two boys happy,please play Happy in Tromsø
Elein
Elein Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
Only three days left, me and my boys can hardly sleep at night......

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
this is adorable!
and you listen to much better music that my parents did growing up!
Im thinking HAPPY thoughts for you!

Elein
Elein Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 8:35 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
this is adorable!
and you listen to much better music that my parents did growing up!
Im thinking HAPPY thoughts for you!

THANK YOU:) Happy thoughts have special power!

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 12:20 AM Quote
I'm so sorry I can't make the festival.. I definitely need to look into plane tickets for the UK tour, maybe I can squeeze in a few days off for a wee Travis-trip.
Have fun Elin, I really hope your boys will get to hear Happy, it's such an uplifting song :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:05 PM