Travis

Re: Fran loses wedding ring...
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
is that actually Nora? I thought she had darker hair...but obviously that can be coloured. It's hard to tell bc she has big sunglasses on. I just assumed that was them bc everyone else was saying it.

Yeah...I assumed it was them because why would the station cut to a random lady backstage with a kid? But I'm not sure it's them because like you said, Nora looks a lot different. At first I thought Nora was the one in the crowd with the hat on. I think that looks more like the Nora that I've seen than the lady backstage, lol! Ah whatever.. :P I'm just happy he got the ring back!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
When is Neily gonna learn the words hehe

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Tue 19 Aug, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
At first I thought Nora was the one in the crowd with the hat on. I think that looks more like the Nora that I've seen than the lady backstage, lol!

AGREE

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 2:55 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
is that actually Nora? I thought she had darker hair...but obviously that can be coloured. It's hard to tell bc she has big sunglasses on. I just assumed that was them bc everyone else was saying it.

Yeah...I assumed it was them because why would the station cut to a random lady backstage with a kid? But I'm not sure it's them because like you said, Nora looks a lot different. At first I thought Nora was the one in the crowd with the hat on. I think that looks more like the Nora that I've seen than the lady backstage, lol! Ah whatever.. :P I'm just happy he got the ring back!

I thought the same!!! she doesnt looks like Nora!! or maybe her sunglasses... but nope... even she looks different!!
and yep, the girl in the crowd looks more like her... suntanned, her face... its more like Nora...

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 8:40 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

At first I thought Nora was the one in the crowd with the hat on. I think that looks more like the Nora that I've seen than the lady backstage, lol!

Me too.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 2:36 PM Quote
daytimeoyster wrote:
Nikki wrote:

AGREE

me too. And it did look like there was something infront of her (kid perhaps) but you could only see the very top of it's head (or perhaps it was a purse, lol...) but it clearly wasnt a clear shot of a women with a kid, so i figured that couldnt be who everyone was talking about. But that did look like Nora. And I liked her hat.
Now i feel creepy disecting this so much.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 3:10 PM Quote
what an inane thread this has turned into ! *sigh*

Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 3:21 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

... don't they always? :)

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 3:31 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
daytimeoyster wrote:
Nikki wrote:

AGREE

me too. And it did look like there was something infront of her (kid perhaps) but you could only see the very top of it's head (or perhaps it was a purse, lol...) but it clearly wasnt a clear shot of a women with a kid, so i figured that couldnt be who everyone was talking about. But that did look like Nora. And I liked her hat.
Now i feel creepy disecting this so much.

there is a clear shot of a woman with a baby! The baby has got ear muffs on and the woman has sunglasses on, I'm guessing that's Nora and Clay. Just a guess.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8581/noraandclayia9.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
yes, this has unraveled, but look, i will add to it more:
I dont think i have ever seen Andy's wife. What does she look like? Bc they have a little boy, could it be them?
Or maybe these were just random people of the non-Travis Spouse variety.

purplesky
purplesky Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 3:36 PM Quote
daytimeoyster wrote:
Nikki wrote:

AGREE

I thought so, too. I first thought "Oh there's Nora!", and then a lady holding a baby appeared. :D But the baby looks like Clay. He has Papa's eyes..

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 3:36 PM Quote
hehe maybe, i'm only guessing it's just with Fran mentioning the ring I'm guessing the cameraman might have seen her reaction and either knew it was Nora and Clay or they filmed the wrong people haha guess we'll never know, great video tho :-D

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
Kristy wrote:
Ursina wrote:

some of them anyways, yes

where have you been hiding ? ;)

Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 3:59 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Kristy wrote:
Ursina wrote:

some of them anyways, yes

where have you been hiding ? ;)

On a Caribbean island ...

... I wish.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 4:01 PM Quote
so do I! lol anyways good to see you around :)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:02 AM