Travis

Fran loses wedding ring...
Hodgy
Hodgy Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 8:47 PM Quote
.....halfway thru playing Flowers In The Window tonight. Luckily he noticed it had fallen off and stopped the song til he found it!!! Sounds like they went down really well tonight- good news

Re: Fran loses wedding ring...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
Yikes! He must be getting thin. ;o)

Fran, wrap a band-aid or a piece of tape around the bottom of your ring so it won't happen again until you can get it re-sized. (Yes, I realize a circle doesn't have a bottom, but you know what I mean!)

Erial
Erial Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Awww, thankfully he found it - oh, I wish there was a video! I love it when for some reason or other they stop playing and the crowd cheers. It's just cute, for some reason xD

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 9:53 PM Quote
ooh. glad he found it!
what show was this at?

Calgary
Calgary Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
Holy crap, that must have been awful for him, glad he found it tho! I agree a wee bit of tape on the bottom (or underside or whatever the ass end of a ring is, no pun intended) may be the answer!! I remember seeing them once and some muppet through a watch on stage?! can you imagine? dont think they stopped the song but fran pointed it out when they finished the song!

Hodgy
Hodgy Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
Yeah I know, he needs to get a few more pounds put on!! It happened at today's V Festival gig

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:33 PM Quote
I saw it earlier. Haha. He got it back straight away so he didn't have too much time to get too stressed over it. Everyone cheered when they started playing again. :)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:52 PM Quote
At least was in Flowers in The Window =)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:52 PM Quote
Double ***** post

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 3:10 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Yikes! He must be getting thin. ;o)

Fran, wrap a band-aid or a piece of tape around the bottom of your ring so it won't happen again until you can get it re-sized. (Yes, I realize a circle doesn't have a bottom, but you know what I mean!)

Aw! Glad he found it as well! He must have been strumming pretty hard! And Kayte, you know a circle only has one side. :P

gaby
gaby Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 3:20 AM Quote
oh! I didnĀ“t believe when I first read it: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/travis%20show%20interrupted%20by%20wedding%20ring%20hunt_1077667

Glad he found it :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 4:27 AM Quote
No, I'm pretty sure he was clapping above his head at the time. Dougie was strumming his guitar. :)

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 4:41 AM Quote
awww lovely!!!

its amazing all the love who he has... he can't lose his wedding ring, and yep Fran, maybe a couple of pounds more will be better for dont lose the ring again ;)

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 5:06 AM Quote
glad he found it

mili
mili Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 6:29 AM Quote
Hodgy wrote:
Yeah I know, he needs to get a few more pounds put on!! It happened at today's V Festival gig

He looks rather thin in the new video. I'm glad the ring was found!

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:06 PM