Travis

love it love it love it!!!!
Calgary
Calgary Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 10:24 PM Quote
new stuff sounding awesome, quite good feeling like me thinks!! Cant wait for the new album!!

p.s. im new! Sup??

Re: love it love it love it!!!!
Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 10:43 PM Quote
Welcome in!
And yes, we all love the new stuff ;)

sonja
sonja Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 12:31 AM Quote
Welcome in, Calgary! :0)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 1:28 AM Quote
Hello Calgary! Welcome to the board! Looking forward to the new album too! :oD

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 1:51 AM Quote
welcome Calgary. new Canadian boardie? There arent many of us.

ignore if you arent actually from Calgary, Alberta. I suppose i could have looked at your profile before posting.

1922 Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 5:28 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
welcome Calgary. new Canadian boardie? There arent many of us.

ignore if you arent actually from Calgary, Alberta. I suppose i could have looked at your profile before posting.

It looks like Calgary is from the UK. But there are a few of us Canadian Travis boardies out there.

Calgary
Calgary Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 8:26 AM Quote
yup im afraid i am from the uk. Calgary bay is the name of a beach on the west coast of Mull, an island just of the west coast of scotland!! Fantastic place. Thanks for all the welcome posts!!

Erial
Erial Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 1:25 PM Quote
Welcome in!
And oh, that sounds like a beautiful place indeed :)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 2:35 PM Quote
Welcome in, Calgary :) And yeah, I agree with Erial. Sounds beautiful!

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 4:05 PM Quote
Welcome! Even if you aren't Canadian like myself that's okay. ^_^

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
Welcome Calgary!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:36 PM Quote
Calgary wrote:
yup im afraid i am from the uk. Calgary bay is the name of a beach on the west coast of Mull, an island just of the west coast of scotland!! Fantastic place. Thanks for all the welcome posts!!

alright, well welcome even if you arent Canadian! lol. And i didnt know there was another Calgary, so you learn something new everyday!

Calgary
Calgary Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 10:50 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Calgary wrote:

alright, well welcome even if you arent Canadian! lol. And i didnt know there was another Calgary, so you learn something new everyday!

Its good to learn new stuff :) although i think the canadian calgary is a far more well known city, i think maybe 3 people and 101 sheep live at the scottish calgary!! Mull historical society (great band) shot some of the vid for ''Animal Cannabs' there if you wanna check it out on youtube or something?! Only if your interested :-s

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 11:01 PM Quote
Hi Calgary, it's always nice to see a new person around the board. Do you want to give us your first name so we don't keep calling you after a British region? :) I guess you're enjoying the new music then, have you listened to all the songs you can or are you saving any?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 12:18 AM Quote
Calgary wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Calgary wrote:

Its good to learn new stuff :) although i think the canadian calgary is a far more well known city, i think maybe 3 people and 101 sheep live at the scottish calgary!! Mull historical society (great band) shot some of the vid for ''Animal Cannabs' there if you wanna check it out on youtube or something?! Only if your interested :-s

i will definatly have to youtube that!
and im sure your sheep are delightful!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:56 AM