Travis

Has Anyone Else Not Heard Any of the New Stuff?
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 1:06 AM Quote
I feel like such a bad fan but I haven't heard anything from the new album! I can't listen to music on the internet cos my computer's so slow! I'm so jealous of everyone! :(

Re: Has Anyone Else Not Heard Any of the New Stuff?
thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 1:55 AM Quote
I've only heard a couple of the bootlegs, I'm trying to wait until the album comes out so it's all a nice surprise :-D So far I've heard 'Something Anything' (which I love!), 'Song To Self', 'J.Smith', 'Get Up' and 'Sarah'. Not long now til the album is released :-D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 3:12 AM Quote
You'll hear them very soon. :) It'll be well worth the wait, trust me. I've only heard 4 of the songs from the album (J Smith, Something Anything, Get Up, Song To Self) but have them all live. It will be a great album. Be excited! Haha. :)

Edit: Yes, i've got Sarah too. :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 5:50 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I feel like such a bad fan but I haven't heard anything from the new album! I can't listen to music on the internet cos my computer's so slow! I'm so jealous of everyone! :(

Don't worry! September is quite close! Don't feel jealous. There are some people who haven't heard any song yet because they want it to be a surprise, so you're not alone!
Not my case though, I've heard J Smith, Get Up, Song To Self, Something Anything and Sarah. I'm trying not to play them so much, so I deleted them from my mp3 player (and my computer is broken, so I haven't listened to them for quite a while now, except for Something Anything - I just watched the video :oP).

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 8:53 AM Quote
I wasn't going to hear any of the new stuff... but then I did. Some people still haven't listened, so don't worry! Could you download anything instead, it will take a long time but then you could play it through :)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 10:40 PM Quote
I think this is the first time in my life i've ever been looking forward to September! It's good to hear I'm not the only one, and ye're right, it will be worth the wait! :) tanx

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
thehitcher wrote:
I've only heard a couple of the bootlegs, I'm trying to wait until the album comes out so it's all a nice surprise :-D So far I've heard 'Something Anything' (which I love!), 'Song To Self', 'J.Smith', 'Get Up' and 'Sarah'. Not long now til the album is released :-D

Well, i love the Something Anything Intro. But i think that is better wait until that the album is released to discover some surprises.

But i think that the B sides will be so loevly n_n

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 3:25 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I think this is the first time in my life i've ever been looking forward to September! It's good to hear I'm not the only one, and ye're right, it will be worth the wait! :) tanx

I've also heard J Smith, Get Up, Sarah, Song To Self and Something Anything... I'm weak, I couldn't wait for September xD. But I think it will be a real surprise for you to hear the songs the way it suppose to be, I mean when the album is released :o). Anyways I'm also desperatly awaiting for September cause I haven't heard all the songs of the new album ;oP.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 9:32 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I think this is the first time in my life i've ever been looking forward to September!

Me too, especially with (at least) two other new albums that are coming out around then :)

martina
martina Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 9:26 PM Quote
I heard J. Smith, Get Up, Something Anything and Song to Self (though I had decided not to hear it...) BUT I won't hear anything else before release day :P

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 7:17 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:

Not at all. I hadn't listened to the past few albums till I had the cd in hand. I wasn't going to this time round either, but I heard the EP and totally love Get Up--such a rocker! But the boots and other stuff I wait till after the official release. Anyway, you're not a bad fan at all; I think it's cooler that you're waiting. :)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 11:26 PM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
I think it's cooler that you're waiting. :)

Haha, thanks, I really donĀ“t have much of a choice though!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:06 PM