Travis

Re: Bad movies that you love
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Dubz, the majority of those are good movies

I love Hugh Grant but wasnt a huge Music & Lyrics fan. Im more into Love Actually, About a Boy, Notting Hill, Bridget Jones, etc. He has definatly aged well that man.

What about Four Weddings?! And it is aaaalll about John Hannah. Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd he's lovely.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Mommie Dearest.

The Fifth Element.

The Fifth Element is so bad it's brilliant.... Mool Tee Pass

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6242/milla19irgv8.png

Dubz

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Mommie Dearest.

Weird Mommy you mean ?

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:38 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I've mentioned this one before, but I LOVE "Music & Lyrics" and I even think the songs are good. :D All Hugh Grant movies rule!

I love "Music & Lyrics" too

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
Actually I don't think The Fifth Element is bad. I think it's a visual orgy. With Gary Oldman, can't be all that bad.

Lurve me some Fifth Element. Watch it everytime it's on cable. And I think it's in our DVD collection.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I love Hugh Grant but wasnt a huge Music & Lyrics fan. Im more into Love Actually, About a Boy, Notting Hill, Bridget Jones, etc. He has definatly aged well that man.

What about Four Weddings?! And it is aaaalll about John Hannah. Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd he's lovely.

sorry, AND Four Weddings!

I dont really understand the Fifth Element. I have a couple friends who love it, but i only saw it from about the middle and it made no sense to me.

Can this day got faster please!
1:21 till the end of work.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

sorry, AND Four Weddings!

I dont really understand the Fifth Element. I have a couple friends who love it, but i only saw it from about the middle and it made no sense to me.

Can this day got faster please!
1:21 till the end of work.

Try watching it from the start without taking any single part of it seriously, the wardrobe is all by Jean Paul Gaultier, way over the top, the humour is totally black, Gillingham as per usual, see also The Adventures of Baron Munchausen and Time Bandits

Dubz

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:47 PM Quote
The Devils Rejects

House Of a Thousand Corpses

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:47 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

^ Love every one of those! lol. Can't forget "9 Months" either! "About A Boy" is my all-time favorite of his.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:49 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

OMGGGGGGG! You know I love John Hannah too, Grin! I forget, have you seen "Sliding Doors"? If not, you MUST!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:50 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

OMGGGGGGG! You know I love John Hannah too, Grin! I forget, have you seen "Sliding Doors"? If not, you MUST!

Yeah man, I've seen it but I can't watch it no more coz it makes me want John Hannah forever and ever and ever and I know he's not real, coz he's an acting man and oh it upsets me so...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Yeah man, I've seen it but I can't watch it no more coz it makes me want John Hannah forever and ever and ever and I know he's not real, coz he's an acting man and oh it upsets me so...

LoL!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I forget, have you seen "Sliding Doors"? If not, you MUST!

I like that one, and I LOVE John Hannah too xD.

The Wedding Singer. I don't know why but everytime this movie is aired on TV I just can't stop watching it xD.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:56 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
minnmess wrote:

That's only the second film I've ever walked out of a cinema during

Dubz

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I forget, have you seen "Sliding Doors"? If not, you MUST!

I like that one, and I LOVE John Hannah too xD.

The Wedding Singer. I don't know why but everytime this movie is aired on TV I just can't stop watching it xD.

I love it too!!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:33 PM