Travis

Did I make a mistake?
iraida
iraida Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 12:18 AM Quote
I registered myself in facebook! a lot of people told me not to but after more than a year I did it anyway! :)

Re: Did I make a mistake?
monkey
monkey Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 12:58 AM Quote
it's better than myspace!

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 1:13 AM Quote
Can I tell you a secret? Myspace is so hard to handle!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 1:29 AM Quote
Ahh, but at least in Myspazz you don't have to pretend how frickin cool it is too 'meet' your first grade class friends that you barely even remember most of their names.
Facebook might just be good for some privacy. That's it. Me says. *nods*

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 1:31 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
Ahh, but at least in Myspazz you don't have to pretend how frickin cool it is too 'meet' your first grade class friends that you barely even remember most of their names.

i hope they read that :)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 1:33 AM Quote
monkey wrote:

i hope they read that :)

I will tell them that I was meaning the other biatch from the other class. :-P

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 1:38 AM Quote
i figured i'd just put this out there, Bebo is the way forward to stalk an ex or to have a look at that "class mate" you use to fancy the arse off :)

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 1:41 AM Quote

haha I´m not gonna add them anyway XD

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 1:42 AM Quote
I am also on Bebo (not surprised, are you?) and it's ok. Not better than Myspace though. But Da Shit to me is last.fm. Music revolution. Ermm so they say.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 2:03 AM Quote
I am also on Bebo (not surprised, are you?) and it's ok. Not better than Myspace though. But Da Shit to me is last.fm. Music revolution. Ermm so they say.

if you're going to be on one you'd might as well be on the others!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 2:19 AM Quote
monkey wrote:

if you're going to be on one you'd might as well be on the others!

As fast as a virus, as addictive as booze...etc. Most annoying part is, there is always an "About Me" section to fill and show others how cool -and natural in the mean time - you are. Gives me stomach cramps each time.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
i ditched myspace for facebook over 2 years ago.
I much prefer it. I rarely ever talk to people on there that i didnt talk to before (ie-the person from first grade whose name you dont remember) but its great for sharing pics, etc with people you do actually talk to.
my 2 cents

iraida
iraida Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 2:51 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
i ditched myspace for facebook over 2 years ago.
I much prefer it. I rarely ever talk to people on there that i didnt talk to before (ie-the person from first grade whose name you dont remember) but its great for sharing pics, etc with people you do actually talk to.
my 2 cents

I´m gonna give it a try besides I think I´m about to find who I´ve been looking for !

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 5:12 AM Quote
I still don't get Facebook. I have one and it's pretty much blank except for a profile pic. I have like 4 friends and one comment on my wall from Lauren telling me how lame my page looks, LoL! I'm a MySpace person all the way. You can make your page look all cool and add music and videos and stuff. Facebook is boring.

mili
mili Posted Sun 06 Jul, 2008 9:40 AM Quote
I only joined MySpace to hear the new Coldplay album. I don't do much in Facebook, either, not enough time for all that sheep throwing.

I think it's important to keep the privacy settings pretty tight. I also always leave the about me part empty.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:42 PM