Travis

Boardie Survey
GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 4:58 PM Quote
How often do you visit the boards?
Myself, usually about 3 times a day mid to late evening.
I wonder who is the most regular boardie.

Re: Boardie Survey
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:04 PM Quote
Hey, I like surveys!

As you can tell by how quickly I replied, quite often :S
During the week, about twice, once when I get in, once when I go to bed.
At the weekends, I quite often have a window open and refresh the page every few minutes.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:15 PM Quote
um, like, all the time!! Erm, about 3/4 times a day during the week when I'm at work (once at morning tea, stay on it at lunch, once at afternooon tea then when I get home too!!) and it depends what I'm doing at the weekend as to how often I check it then. Yes, I'm a boardie geek. Or just bored.

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:18 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
um, like, all the time!! Erm, about 3/4 times a day during the week when I'm at work (once at morning tea, stay on it at lunch, once at afternooon tea then when I get home too!!) and it depends what I'm doing at the weekend as to how often I check it then. Yes, I'm a boardie geek. Or just bored.

Moomin edges ahead as the most regular! :-)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:19 PM Quote
I usually check the board everyday. During the week, I check a few times from work if I'm not busy. If I'm really busy at work, then I check it when I get home. On weekends I'm able to check it more. Usually a few times in the morning/ early afternoon and then again at night for the Nighttiming thread because I'm usually out doing stuff during the day.

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I usually check the board everyday. During the week, I check a few times from work if I'm not busy. If I'm really busy at work, then I check it when I get home. On weekends I'm able to check it more. Usually a few times in the morning/ early afternoon and then again at night for the Nighttiming thread because I'm usually out doing stuff during the day.

Nikki and Moomin head to head!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
Lol, if we're competing, then I forgot to say that I quite often go on during my lunch break, if I can :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
It's embarassing but I'm addicted to this board. (This survey should be anonymous :oP). The good thing is I know I'm not the only one ;o)
I log in every day. Even during the week there are times I'm away from home for 12 hours or more but I still log in everyday, mostly at night. On tuesdays I'm away from 8.30 am to 11.30 pm (I'm 16 hours away from home) and I still log in after that.
When I'm doing papers for uni (like now) I always keep a window open here to check the mb when I get bored (which is quite often).
So I can't really tell how many times a day I log in, because everytime I have the chance to use a computer I log in.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
Every day for sure. It's the first thing I check after the main page everytime I go online, and with having the Internet capable iPod Touch, its very easy to pick it up in the middle of the footy or adverts in a film and just see what's going on.

I need to check myself in some place. I'm addicted. LOL

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 6:29 PM Quote
I don't actually check the main page, I rely on the board because you can guarantee that someone will post something about it :)

Craigyboy
Craigyboy Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
i check the board when i get up, when i get home from work and most of the evening, i don't post much but i enjoying reading everyones thoughts on things

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 6:49 PM Quote
Its on constantly in the background when iam on the internet.
Which is all day as i work in I.T

Is there rehab for this?

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 6:54 PM Quote
you guys are like taking pills (just kidding)
i usually visit the board whenever i want to
or whenever i'm bored or whenever i got questions
but mostly, at least once a day

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 6:59 PM Quote
Um, I think my post count should give you a pretty good guess! I check it almost every day. Definitely when I'm at work and things are slow. Sometimes on the weekend I don't check it for a day but other than that it's pretty much always on.

I agree with Gladly. I may need rehab.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Its on constantly in the background when iam on the internet.
Which is all day as i work in I.T

Is there rehab for this?

Was waiting for someone to admit to this first!

During the week, I usually only have maybe a 1/2 day's work to do...so I have the rest of the time to just sit in front of the computer!

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:12 AM