Travis

Hey Champagnesupernova!
Hanne
Hanne Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:08 AM Quote
So? How was it last night??? Come on, let us know :oD

Ok, so you're probably not up yet, I just couldn't wait posting :o)

Re: Hey Champagnesupernova!
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:27 AM Quote
Hey Hey Hanne!

It was so awesome that I can't find the right words to express how I feel. :-)
Even though there was many top tunes missing in the set, it was excellent. Well, as long as they don' have at least 6 hours on stage it is impossible to play them all. And I got to meet them! :-D I have always been aware that they are the most nicest - down to earth - greatest band on earth but it was amazing witnessing this myself. Now, I want to see them live AGAIN, probably more than ever! he hee

I posted a LONG review and pictures to the tour archive. In case you get bored and need something to read. ;-)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 1:37 PM Quote
:oDDDDDDDD

I just read your review and I've got a huge smile on my face!! Oh how I wish I could've been there. Too bad Istanbul is a bit far away.

Btw, I'm kinda jealous that you've met them... I've seen them 7 or 8 times and I never met them. I had the chance a few times, I guess, but I always had to leave cos I either had to catch a train home, or went with someone who didn't wanna wait around (and I was sleeping at their place, I kinda didn't have a choice).

Next time I go see them with Sina, I just stick to her cos she knows what to do lol.

I'm sooo pleased that you had a brilliant night. I thought it was yesterday, I only realised just now that it was Friday *groan*

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
Love the review, I got totally engrossed and it reminded me how amazing their shows are. Thanks for writing it, it's great to read something so lovely!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 6:58 AM Quote
brilliant champers, we (my husband and I) had tears in our eyes reading/talking about your night! Fab.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:12 AM Quote
Hi there, you don't know me, but I had to say I loved your review too! I totally got caught up in it as well, and am so thrilled for you that you finally got to see them and meet them too! Sounds like it was an amazing night!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
:oDDDDDDDD

I just read your review and I've got a huge smile on my face!! Oh how I wish I could've been there. Too bad Istanbul is a bit far away.

Btw, I'm kinda jealous that you've met them... I've seen them 7 or 8 times and I never met them. I had the chance a few times, I guess, but I always had to leave cos I either had to catch a train home, or went with someone who didn't wanna wait around (and I was sleeping at their place, I kinda didn't have a choice).

Next time I go see them with Sina, I just stick to her cos she knows what to do lol.

I'm sooo pleased that you had a brilliant night. I thought it was yesterday, I only realised just now that it was Friday *groan*

THANK YOU, Hanne! You know, I am a bit shocked that I thought you already met them several times! Wow..
Well, don't worry just stick to Sina and she will get you there he hee. Really, I know you will meet them soon and it is going to be a blast!! You deserve it more than anyone.
Come to Turkey next time they tour, stay at mine and I won't make any trouble to wait afterwards the show. I promise. ;-)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:43 PM Quote
The Boy With A Cryptic Name (I like your nickname a lot :-)), Sorry Angel and Meridith; thank you all for sharing this feeling with me. Looking forward to read yours when the time has come again. :-)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

THANK YOU, Hanne! You know, I am a bit shocked that I thought you already met them several times! Wow..
Well, don't worry just stick to Sina and she will get you there he hee. Really, I know you will meet them soon and it is going to be a blast!! You deserve it more than anyone.
Come to Turkey next time they tour, stay at mine and I won't make any trouble to wait afterwards the show. I promise. ;-)

Well who knows, I might take you up on the offer lol. I'll make a tour of Turkey, since one of my best friends lives in Ankara. Well, not at the moment. Right now she's in Marmaris, where I'm going to see her in August. I don't think that Travis will play there though lol.

Same goes to you, next time they play in Denmark, you just come visit me, and we'll wait all night if we have to ;o)

Edel
Edel Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

Well who knows, I might take you up on the offer lol. I'll make a tour of Turkey, since one of my best friends lives in Ankara. Well, not at the moment. Right now she's in Marmaris, where I'm going to see her in August. I don't think that Travis will play there though lol.

Same goes to you, next time they play in Denmark, you just come visit me, and we'll wait all night if we have to ;o)

So you think you can cheat on me eh? Typical, I always knew youd leave me for a younger woman

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 9:01 AM Quote
Edel wrote:

So you think you can cheat on me eh? Typical, I always knew youd leave me for a younger woman

LMAO!!

Anyhow, who says you're not invited?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 9:48 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:

Sounds like a plan! :-)
I remember you were in Marmaris last summer as well? It is good to know the bitter sun of Turkey is not scaring me off. Hope you get a chance to srop in Istanbul too.

Edel wrote:

HAHA! What about threesome? C'mon ladies, this is 21st century, right? :-P :-P

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 10:13 AM Quote

Sounds like a plan! :-)
I remember you were in Marmaris last summer as well? It is good to know the bitter sun of Turkey is not scaring me off. Hope you get a chance to srop in Istanbul too.

HAHA! What about threesome? C'mon ladies, this is 21st century, right? :-P :-P

Yeah, I was there last year as well, for one week. I must admit that the sun is very harsh for my very white, Scandinavian skin, but I can cope :o) Just too bad I get sunburned, not suntanned.

And as for the threesome, there's plenty of room for separate beds if you wish lol

michele
michele Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 11:58 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:

it seems many people are going to turkey this summer we can have a board party!

Edel
Edel Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 12:04 PM Quote
michele wrote:
Hanne wrote:

it seems many people are going to turkey this summer we can have a board party!

Everythings bout Turkey! My friend is currently avoiding death and driving his Harley there. A few of them left Saturday morning and it will take them 5 days to reach their destination. Another friend was there last week so now I have Turkish Delight and Apple tea :0) So many danes head for Turkey. Beware of those kinky board broads though Michele;0)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:19 AM