Travis

Re: Totally Random Poll:
Lavena (thomyorkescaresme)
Lavena (thomyorkescaresme) Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 5:47 AM Quote
E. You know I'm lazy, right?

We had discussion at work one day about how often we change the sheets on our beds (scintillating, I know) and the general consensus seemed to be a week, or twice a week. It got to be my turn and I kind of looked around and said, "who are you people? Who takes time to to change their sheets twice a week? Are you soiled head to toe when you go to bed at night?" And then I flat out refused to answer the question lest they think I was a filthy slob (note: I am).

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 6:01 AM Quote
Twice a week? Ugh, too much laundry and making of the bed for me!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 7:09 AM Quote
E.
And im with Dakota, sheets suck!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 7:21 AM Quote
Often after washing my sheets I'm too lazy to put them back on so I just whip out my camping sleeping bag and sleep in that for a while. It is actually quite cozy, especially in the winter.

Speaking of frequency of washing sheets...When I went to visit one of my friends in her dorm last year her roommate was gone for the weekend, but had told me I could sleep in her bed. After she left my friend kindly informed me that she had not washed her sheets ALL YEAR...and this was in May. Needless to say I did not sleep in her bed.

mili
mili Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 8:47 AM Quote
A, but it's usually the hubby who does it while he's waiting for his turn in the bathroom.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 3:00 PM Quote
A....but it's usually Mr Moominbadger that makes it cos I'm faffing around in the bathroom or something.

As for changing the sheets twice a week - tell those people to get a life!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
After opening the bedroom windows for like 10 minutes to get fresh air.

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
A

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
D

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 5:50 PM Quote
D or
G: Just before I go to bed, when I notice that I have to before I can get into bed :(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
When I was single, I rarely made my bed. Now that I have Mr. Turtleneck trying to take more than his fair share of the covers, I have to make the bed to get back what's mine.

Also, I love sheets. Even if I had nothing else, I'd want a sheet. Nice crisp cool sheets, especially if they've been hung outside to dry, are BOSS.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 5:58 PM Quote
B

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
I am such an A. Even when I'm sick, I cannot stand not making my bed. Not that it's that difficult for me- I barely move when I sleep so the covers pretty much stay put.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 10:01 PM Quote

E.

Although when I go to my dad's I'm forced to do it because the bed is a couch and my dad freaks out if I don't. So in that case it would be A, but sometimes B.

dee
dee Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
D. When I feel like it.

i can basically sleep anywhere but when a tidy streak hits me i became anally retentive about irrelevant stuff like envelope folds on the sheets...my mother and sister are nurses and my dad used to manage a 4 star hotel...according to them i should care about bed-making...i don't.

i generally just crawl in no matter what way up the duvet is facing etc...

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:04 PM