Now i understand why ppl were saying that

But why did they get that "version"?

Re: J Smith sound confusion
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 3:14 AM Quote
heich wrote:

Computer problems of some sort. :) Thank god I was hearing the proper one! I would have been terrified if I heard the other one. Especially being that i know the song already. I'd have been like, "oh no, they've gone and ruined it in the studio." Thank god I wasn't hearing the weird one. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 6:31 AM Quote
Wow! So you guys weren't really losing it? This is crazy!!! LOL!

I want to hear the slow version to compare, but when I try to download it, I get this error: "The download link has been updated (error: #9)."

:( I don't want to be a pain, but can someone send it to me? I'm at polishprincess1919@yahoo.com

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:31 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Me and Alejandra (Aletways) have solved the mystery!!! Haha.

If on the version you hear, Fran sounds really different, and is singing in a really strange low voice, you are listening to a faulty version. Fran sounds like Fran in J Smith. When people said he was singing in a low voice i was like "yes, it is lower, to suit the song and the more rocky sound" The faulty version voice doesn't suit the song at all. Haha. I think people who said that version was good were just being nice!!! Haha. Fran sounds absolutely hilarious in it. Especially the start! The wrong one is 16 seconds longer so you can imagine it sounds different! :)

haha no, for me was not sounded that slow, t was just a little slower, like normal fran with some flu, a little bit different, then sounded normal.
Oh god, that version is really slow XD and the chants are slow like gregorians!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:30 AM Quote
I think it sounds ok , bit lower but not that different

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:54 AM Quote
Thanks for solving the problem guys and girls.
I remain convinced however, that frans live singing voice is a shade lower these days. Good times. :-)

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 12:17 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
:( I don't want to be a pain, but can someone send it to me? I'm at polishprincess1919@yahoo.com

Check your email ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 2:04 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Check your email ;)

Thanks Monica! Got it! Geeez. I can't believe that happened to some of you. How weird. You can really tell the difference. Make sure you have the right version, people!!! Poor Fran was probably reading all this like "WTF are they talking about?! There's nothing wrong with my voice!" :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Monica wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Check your email ;)

Thanks Monica! Got it! Geeez. I can't believe that happened to some of you. How weird. You can really tell the difference. Make sure you have the right version, people!!! Poor Fran was probably reading all this like "WTF are they talking about?! There's nothing wrong with my voice!" :P

Haha. Funny isn't it. Sooo Fran, if you read this, your voice is still the best, don't worry! :) I wonder if Fran has heard this? I'd love to know what he thinks of it.

Aletways
Aletways Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 6:24 PM Quote
Fran, if you're reading this, sorry! Technical problems, hehe! =o)

heich wrote:

I think that some of our computers don't have all the things required to play the radio show properly, so when we hear it it's like reaaally slowed down. But we didn't know that that was happening until we listened to the normal version of the song =oP . It's very funny to listen to the slow version once you know how the real song sounds like!

Now when I listen to the normal version, Fran's voice sounds very high to me haha, I got used to the wrong version! But either way, the real one sounds sooo much better!!! In every way, not just the vocal parts. Andy and Neil, you rock!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:16 PM Quote
Fran we love your real voice!!!

But really. I was listening to the good one yesterday on my mp3 player and the quality is soooo different! It sounds so "rich". It's perfect. I love it.

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
I'm just listening to that version and oh my god I think I'm going to die? Wow it's so wrong.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:07 PM Quote
That's because you know how it trully sounds hahaha. When I first listened to it, I loved it, except for Fran's voice xD.

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
there you are :D

(thanks Ale :) I thought i was totally mad haha
well, perhaps i'm indeed )

Jennny
Jennny Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 9:20 AM Quote
Oh lord. That really sounds rather comic, like he's feeling ill or something? :D I'm grateful for hearing the right version first, I love it!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:49 PM