Travis

Re: pickup lines
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
If I said you had an amazing body would you hold it against me.

Do you know the difference between sex and conversation ?
No ?
Take your clothes off I wanna talk to you.

Dubz

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Get your coat , you've pulled.

LMAO

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Do you know the difference between sex and conversation ?
No ?
Take your clothes off I wanna talk to you.

Dubz

LMAO!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:38 PM Quote
How fitting this thread should show up now. On my way home from campus today, I was stopped at a red light. I see something in the corner of my eye- the passenger in the vehicle next to me had put a sheet of paper out the window and was looking at me. On the sheet: "Call me" followed by a phone number. I caught his eye and burst out laughing. He did likewise. Talk about direct.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
see i don't mind cheesy pickup lines so long as it's meant as an ice breaker you know? i like a fella with a sense of humor...but if he really thinks he's slick pullin' a line then c'mon!!! :P

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 10:49 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
see i don't mind cheesy pickup lines so long as it's meant as an ice breaker you know? i like a fella with a sense of humor...but if he really thinks he's slick pullin' a line then c'mon!!! :P

Agree completely. As long as they realize they're being ridiculous and don't pretend otherwise, it's ok.

dee
dee Posted Sat 26 Apr, 2008 2:02 AM Quote
please people.
chat-up lines are obsolete once you have commanded the pirate creme de la creme of subtle moves.
okay, so you put your hand on the shoulder closest to you and ask your intended "if you were a pirate, would you wear you parrot on this shoulder..."
then you slide your hand round back to the other shoulder and ask "...or this shoulder?"
at such time its safe to go straight in for the kill as the person will either be dazzled at your pirate savvy or a wee bit puzzled.
either way scoring ahoy!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 5:52 AM Quote
I got my first "funny" pickup line tonight hahaha.

I was leaving uni tonight, alone (not so nice at 11 pm) and this guy passed by me, stopped and said "if you tell me your name I will wish for you to the Three Wise Men" -that said in correct spanish, because I'm sure what I wrote is not correct English xD. What he meant was that he was going to ask the Three Wise Men to get me if I told him my name... or something like that xD.
I wasn't going to start a chat on a dark street in a cold night with a stranger, so I shouted "Anastasia!" (the first name that came to mind) and kept walking (fast).

[Note: in Argentina we cellebrate Christmas, but we also cellebrate the Three Wise Men day: we put our shoes under the Christmas tree on january 5 and get presents the next morning].

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 11:40 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Note: in Argentina we cellebrate Christmas, but we also cellebrate the Three Wise Men day: we put our shoes under the Christmas tree on january 5 and get presents the next morning.

This sounds cool as fuck, well as long as your shoes don't get taken.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 12:17 PM Quote
Not a chat up line but last time me and my friends were out in town the place we were in was full of Irish people (ready to go to united the next day) and one guy came over and actually did a jig in front of my friend in a way to get her to dance with him! The funny part wasn't the jig, it was the fact the guy was completly sober and had a face on him like he was super concentrating and expected it to work...bless.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 12:32 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Get your coat , you've pulled.

hahahahahahahahahaha ohh shit!!! PMSL

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 1:27 PM Quote
Haha, all those lines make me laugh! Pity nobody ever tried such a thing with me!

The only thing I've ever heard was: "You look so beautiful. Your face is so pretty. Do you want to marry me?"

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 3:52 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:
Not a chat up line but last time me and my friends were out in town the place we were in was full of Irish people (ready to go to united the next day) and one guy came over and actually did a jig in front of my friend in a way to get her to dance with him! The funny part wasn't the jig, it was the fact the guy was completly sober and had a face on him like he was super concentrating and expected it to work...bless.

That is so sad and yet I am laughing. I want to give that guy a hug...and a clue.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:

lol, poor thing!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 3:59 PM Quote
allo ?

pronto ?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:09 AM