Travis

pickup lines
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
i wanna hear 'em! the cornier the better!

this is the one that made me laugh all afternoon...it was in a note to my little sister...ahem...

is there an airport near here? or is that just my heart taking off!

hahahah even now i giggle

Re: pickup lines
minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 7:51 PM Quote
boy, i'm so glad to be out of the dating scene....

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i wanna hear 'em! the cornier the better!

this is the one that made me laugh all afternoon...it was in a note to my little sister...ahem...

is there an airport near here? or is that just my heart taking off!

hahahah even now i giggle

hahahahaha =D

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:03 PM Quote
The last one used on me actually made me laugh out loud in his face.

"You look like Janet Jackson, in a good way."

What the actual fuck??????? And no, I didnt have my tits out.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

>.< LMFAO @ the dude's pickup line and Grin's use of "what the actual fuck"...never heard that before...but I like it.

I don't think this was a pickup line, but it made me laugh...today at work a coworker was like "Hey Nikki, I like your shirt." I was like "Oh, thanks!" and then he goes "It remindes me of a tablecloth my grandma used to have."...uhh. Thanks? :/ lol!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
Do you belive in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

And yes, someone actually said that to me once. He was a little attractive before he said it, but that sentence just deflated that idea.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:19 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I don't think this was a pickup line, but it made me laugh...today at work a coworker was like "Hey Nikki, I like your shirt." I was like "Oh, thanks!" and then he goes "It remindes me of a tablecloth my grandma used to have."...uhh. Thanks? :/ lol!

That reminds me of my trip to the shopping centre the other week. A quite young guy, probably in his late teens, asked me where the supermarket was. I gave him the directions, and when he opened his mouth again, I expected him to say thanks. Instead he said 'you're a hot chick' and then left. Huh?? The way he said I'm still not sure whether he was doing it to piss me off or whether he was serious :oS

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:23 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

>.< LMFAO @ the dude's pickup line and Grin's use of "what the actual fuck"...never heard that before...but I like it.

Haha sexy. Was it gingham? Mmm gingham rules.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

hahaha that reminds me of this line used on my aunt when she worked in a warehouse with a lot of boys...he said "why Grace, that sweater is becoming on you." (she says thanks) he follows up with "and if i were on you i'd be cumming too" LOL

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Haha sexy. Was it gingham? Mmm gingham rules.

Nope...it's a light blue thermal with three quarter length sleeves and red and yellowish flowers on it. His grandma must have a pretty groovy tablecloth, lol.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:32 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

hahaha that reminds me of this line used on my aunt when she worked in a warehouse with a lot of boys...he said "why Grace, that sweater is becoming on you." (she says thanks) he follows up with "and i were on you i'd be cumming too" LOL

:O that's baaad.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

hahaha that reminds me of this line used on my aunt when she worked in a warehouse with a lot of boys...he said "why Grace, that sweater is becoming on you." (she says thanks) he follows up with "and i were on you i'd be cumming too" LOL

Hahahahah I like it!! :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

lol so did i! but i'm a filth so go figure! ;)

oh and grin i'm with nikki...loved your usage of 'what the actual fuck" hahahaah

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:43 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

lol so did i! but i'm a filth so go figure! ;)

oh and grin i'm with nikki...loved your usage of 'what the actual fuck" hahahaah

Have you both not heard it before? it must be a british thing?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2008 8:46 PM Quote
this thread is hilarious - thanks !

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:37 PM