Travis

Skins
Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 12:44 PM Quote
Does anyone watch it? More to the point, did anyone see it last night?

Gladders? lol

Re: Skins
Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 1:05 PM Quote
nope is it on Channel 4 ?

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 1:09 PM Quote
It was on E4 last night but they show it on channel 4 later in the week i think. It's about a group of teenagers at college and them getting up to all sorts eg going to gigs/raves drinking and drug taking. Each episode focuses on each of the characters and the troubles they have. I didn't think i'd like it because i thought it was for teeny-boppers really but once my friend made me watch it i got hooked!

I wanted to talk about last nights episode because my favourite character died! It's the last episode of the 2nd series next week.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 1:37 PM Quote
ahh erm I think I read about it but have not watched

sorry can't help there :)

btw how are the wee hooligans behaving these days? no more trouble at the library ?

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
They tried coming in a few weeks ago but we just kept throwing them out and they soon got the idea and don't bother anymore. They still hang around outside but they don't seem to last long before someone has a go at them lol so hopefully its the end of them!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
someone died? didnt watch it all last night.

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 5:00 PM Quote
Is skins really reflective of what life is like for teenagers these days?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 5:08 PM Quote
Haven't got into Skins yet :( would like to tho as I have heard it's great. Currently getting through Desperate Housewives ...... my sort thing lol.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
I never really got into it plus I was a bit disappointed to be honest when it was billed as the same folk who brought you Shameless.

Mind you Shameless is Shite now too, series one and two were quite funny and believable but this macguire family thing is just sh!t, I haven't seen it in a while but I believe Kev and Veronica have fucked off too ??

they should let these things die a honourably instead of flogging a dead horse.

Dubz

Dubz

varz
varz Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
someone died??????? aaaaaaaaaaah!!!! was it chris?!!!!! i just downloaded it on 4od! watching it later on so will be back here to discuss later hehe!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 7:00 PM Quote
I can't stand Skins, it reminds me of the pathetic people at my college.
Saying that, someone in the year above me at college was actually IN Skins...

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 7:16 PM Quote
WHO DIED.

I haven't seen the few latest episodes, but yeah I do watch it. Pretty interesting show really, totally offbeat.

Go Chris.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 7:49 PM Quote
Ah i won't give it away seeing as some haven't seen it but i was dissapointed with the writing because he/she were one of the best characters.

The characters are nothing like the people that went to my college and that was in the middle of Salford...maybe i was naive? Ha ha. I never got into Shameless though, i probably missed out there!

varz
varz Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 7:53 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:
Ah i won't give it away seeing as some haven't seen it but i was dissapointed with the writing because he/she were one of the best characters.

Just watched it, know exactly what you mean! What was with all the New York stuff at the end?!

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
I know! I was like, what the feck?! I hate Cassie now, i felt sorry for her in the first series but now she does my head in!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:29 AM