Travis

Someone DRUGGED my food!!
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 6:43 AM Quote
So today I went to Anza-Borrego desert state park w/some friends in order to see the wildflowers in southern california. We stopped by this all-American, char-broiled steakery/bar before we headed back home. It was kinda a sketchy place, and we got a weird vibe from all the white people there, but we were just like "whatever, this whole place is odd". But this place DRUGGED my food with marijuana. I ordered this garlic bread appetizer. When it came out, there were (what I thought to be) crushed parsley on top. Later, I realized this "seasoning" was WEED. The appearance was kinda odd when I originally saw it, but I did not think twice about it. Who would ever jump to the thought that a restaurant would put marijuana in a little asian girl's food??

15 minutes after I got in the car, I started tripping and pretty much figured out quickly that I had just eaten weed.

I'm pretty pissed, especially because I still feel the effects. I know what it feels like cuz I've done it before. And I hate the feeling of it. I think tomorrow I'm gonna call the police/food bureau and see what can be done. I need to get my revenge on those bastards. Have they no decency??

Re: Someone DRUGGED my food!!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 6:58 AM Quote
That is so weird! I never heard of anything like that!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 8:58 AM Quote
really? i told my friend and she said that she hears some food places do very horrible things. i've seen videos of workers peeing in the drinks they serve; spilling food on the cement and re-scooping it; putting rat poop in food. this is America, I guess

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 9:39 AM Quote
That's disgusting

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 10:44 AM Quote

That has to be highly illegal.

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:15 AM Quote
Fucking hell, get em shut down!!

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:21 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Fucking hell, get em shut down!!

And some compensation.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:12 PM Quote
Free weed though.

I'm kidding.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:19 PM Quote
that sucks. buncha freaks !

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 1:51 PM Quote
That is really creepy. Good luck getting that sorted out. I've certainly heard of cooks and waiters messing with food, but it's things like spit, not drugs.

Aude
Aude Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 2:26 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
really? i told my friend and she said that she hears some food places do very horrible things. i've seen videos of workers peeing in the drinks they serve; spilling food on the cement and re-scooping it; putting rat poop in food. this is America, I guess

Not only in America... I heard many stories of waiters being pissed off with a customer so they simply spit on the food they serve to him/her.
The thing is, never heard about seasoning garlic bread with weed... maybe the guy was just testing a new recipe.. :D
Surely you should complain (unless you like the effect, then go take another garlic bread :) ), marijuana stays a long time in hair and blood so maybe you should do some analysis, just to make sure.
It's quite stupid to do that,I don't see the point and it's really dangerous, you could have had an accident.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
Man, that is crazy!

There was a Chili's in this little town outside of Dallas where the same thing happened too. But, they were drugging older people. There were at least 3 cases, and the people that were doing it all got fired. My bosses mother was one of them.
Isn't that awful?

rebekah
rebekah Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 5:19 PM Quote
shite..go to the police..
what would possess people to do something like that though? its weird..

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 8:46 PM Quote
Yep why would anyone do that? Very strange indeed. I mean why would they waste weed like that! lol JOKING!!! Seriously tho I would be soooooo angry and hit them with everything you can!!! Then blow that bloody shack to the ground!!!grrr

Aude
Aude Posted Mon 24 Mar, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Yep why would anyone do that? Very strange indeed. I mean why would they waste weed like that! lol JOKING!!!

hehe that's what I didn't dare saying... :)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:26 AM