Travis

Re: do you tell the truth?
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 2:46 AM Quote
Well, yeah! Drink brings the honest back, you know! Lol
Actually it is more like being more open and not rasping the truth.Good thing for some.

nats
nats Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 2:47 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
dee wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I dunno, I'm usually too drunk to get anything other than nonsense and mishief out of...

you see it's this nonsense and mischief thing thats coming to mind.
do you say stuff purely to get a reaction or because you mean it?

It depends on the situation, if it's not serious then.... I'm afraid it's mischief and nonsense.

However I have told people some things when I've been drunk and really passionately meant them.

The other problem though is what you may passionately believe in at midnight while you're hammered, might not be what you believe in at 8am the next morning, so you could have been telling the truth at the time, hmmm my brain hurts trying to figure this one out

well, when you believe what you are saying, then you are telling the truth, (If you make a lie detector test to someone who believe hes napoleon, the test will tell you that hes telling the truth) of course you can change your mind.... and thats has nothing to do with alcohol, or mental health

nats
nats Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 2:49 AM Quote
anyway all this stupid things i said before were just to say that people who is drunk is no necessarely honest

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 10:43 AM Quote
I try but I don't like hurting people's feelings. And when Im drunk it tends to just pop out! lol

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 11:29 AM Quote
drunk or not i'm blunt

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 3:07 AM Quote
dee wrote:
while drunk, are you truthful?

personally i'm generally embarassingly honest while drunk but then i have friends who it's impossible to ask their name and get a straight answer from them.

it would be interesting to hear from ye.

Yes absoloutly... "I love you ... and you and you..."

ye get the picture

nats
nats Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 3:13 AM Quote
i donĀ“t know if I became more honest... (im usually honest) but when im drunk i get more emotional

edit: which is the word to describe someone who tells whatever she means on your face despite the consequences (but not with the purpose of hurting)

Els*
Els* Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 5:16 AM Quote
dee wrote:

personally i'm generally embarassingly honest while drunk but then i have friends who it's impossible to ask their name and get a straight answer from them.

i giggle way more when i'm drunk but other than that, i'm still the same. maybe a little more touchy feely but as far as lying...

i lie if i have to. like when i don't want to hurt someone's feelings or i lie to be discreet about something i can't have alot of people knowing about. i hate to do it but the consequences of not doing it outweigh feeling bad about lying.

i never lie to impress. and another thing, i can't stand that whole thing that some people do when people tell you about loads of monetary things that they have when they are trying to impress you. that has never impressed me. its not that i don't value comfort and luxury, its just that i question why someone who doesn't even know me wants to read off the materials they've acquired and then i start thinking what did you do to get it.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 9:57 AM Quote
I always feel the need to talk a lot, and I can't think up any lies either in that state. In other words, I probably say a lot more than people want to know lol

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 9:57 AM Quote
dee wrote:

I'm truthful... but mainly horny/flirty hahaha.

Edel
Edel Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 11:51 AM Quote
dee wrote:

Yes I always tell the truth (I think!) but I exagerate on every little point and detail and everything becomes oh so more dramatic

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:42 AM