Travis

street fashion
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 12:08 PM Quote
Anyone interested in fashion? I've just discovered this site: Face Hunter and it's really funny to see what people wear in different countries (weird things sometimes) ;P And check out Street Style Sites links on the right!

I highly recommend this one of course: Warsaw Streets .

Re: street fashion
Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 12:55 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I've just discovered this site: Face Hunter and it's really funny to see what people wear in different countries (weird things sometimes) ;P

Oi! The first three pictures of the boy with the glasses is my friend's friend, and I know the girl with the colourful stripes too. Few pictures are taken almost at my home street (they spelled Punavuori wrong, grr). Funny coincidence, such a small world.

hel-looks has more style from Helsinki.

I don't really care about fashion, but it's nice to spot different kinds of styles :)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 1:10 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:

I don't really care about fashion, but it's nice to spot different kinds of styles :)

I don't really believe you, you always look SO stylish in your pics! Oh, and I really enjoyed Hel Looks! You like daring looks in Finland, don't you? ;) This guy made me giggle- his boss' daughter's jeans?! lol

dee
dee Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 1:13 PM Quote
i love these kinda sites, mainly cos dublin is so full of clones...
anyway, my brother gave me a present of this book a few years ago and i was obsessed with it.
it's pictures of japanese street fashion-some of it is hilarious though i must add
fruits

there's an online version too of more recent photos
fruits monthly

mili
mili Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 1:29 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Soulslug wrote:

I don't really believe you, you always look SO stylish in your pics! Oh, and I really enjoyed Hel Looks! You like daring looks in Finland, don't you? ;) This guy made me giggle- his boss' daughter's jeans?! lol

This girl
http://www.hel-looks.com/?p=image/archives/3/20071209_04/
reminded me of a winter version of that style I saw yesterday. I was on my way home in a tram when this pink vision with a bow in the hair and pink coat with cape and white fur timmings came onboard. She also had white boots and knee high socks wit lace trimmings. She was about 20 years old with long blond hair. Very striking! I haven't seen her before, and she got off one stop before me.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 2:50 PM Quote
Cool sites! Thanks for posting :)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 08 Jan, 2014 8:05 AM Quote
I saved so much money getting the cheap prom dress here(DressFirst) too. Everyone loved my dresses. I still plan on buying more dresses from you. I need a lot of dresses for my frequent occasions. It really saved me a lot of money here.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 11 Jan, 2014 8:36 PM Quote
Interesting sites. I have a friend who dresses just like this. To me it's very eccentric.

I am far too conservative in my tastes for any of this. Lol (read boring for you guys).

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:17 PM