Travis

Good Day To Die
paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 6:08 PM Quote
Forgot how bloody powerful this song is until i heard it there now. I was totally singing at the top of my voice in a public place, but who cares when it's a song that good!

Re: Good Day To Die
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 6:26 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Forgot how bloody powerful this song is until i heard it there now. I was totally singing at the top of my voice in a public place, but who cares when it's a song that good!

I love to sing that song at the top of my lungs! (Only in the car...alone, of course) :D

Where did you hear it, Paul?!

By the way...I'm super excited about Dec. 30 for you!

Trevis
Trevis Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 6:32 PM Quote
Wonderful song!

And yes: it's bloody powerful!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 6:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I love to sing that song at the top of my lungs! (Only in the car...alone, of course) :D

Where did you hear it, Paul?!

By the way...I'm super excited about Dec. 30 for you!

Oh it was on on my cd player. I've reverted back to cd players cos my mp3 player isnt working! :D i didnt have any of my travis stuff here, so i invested in Singles, 12 Mems, The Invisible Band and my friend copied Good Feeling for me. So i've been at them like nobodys business! Haha

I know, i can't wait til the 30th. Totally wish all my american buddies were going though! :(

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 7:01 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I know, i can't wait til the 30th. Totally wish all my american buddies were going though! :(

we wish we were going with you, paul! i'm sure you'll all have an amazing time! (oh...there will be at least 1 american boardie there...caligirl!)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
Hmm, I can take it or leave it. I'd rank most of the other Good Feeling songs above it. Lyrically it's a bit weird though, don't you think? I don't really get it...

kiwi
kiwi Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 9:28 PM Quote
I was thinking about that song...as a result of thinking of malcolm middletons song about dying...

like both songs...

mili
mili Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 10:00 PM Quote
I love it, especially the bit about your head is a brick wall etc. Played loud, of course!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Wed 05 Dec, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
ooooh
I love the bit 'Find me the exit Find them the way home'...and especially how Fran sings 'waaay hooome'

Great song

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 05 Dec, 2007 9:56 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

agree with you Paul. After listening to Good Feeling and some other old B-Sides recently, I've come to the conclusion that these songs are really quite amazing, some incredible lyrics there..

Nigel
Nigel Posted Wed 05 Dec, 2007 11:06 AM Quote
It's a great song. I love the Good Feeling album so much.

Such raw material.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 05 Dec, 2007 4:38 PM Quote
mili wrote:
I love it, especially the bit about your head is a brick wall etc. Played loud, of course!

Oh yeah, it's the only way!

iraida
iraida Posted Wed 05 Dec, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
That song is always on my MP3 player. Furthermore, since my b-friend decided to break up with me few hours ago everyday is a good day to die ! :S

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 05 Dec, 2007 7:27 PM Quote
Guitar solo in it kicks ass. Its so dirrrrrrrrrrrrrty!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:11 PM