Travis

a couple of questions.
audrey
audrey Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 1:19 AM Quote
im biased on how i feel about winter. i love fall, but im not sure about winter. working outside doesnt really make me love cold weather, but i do like the snow.

so tell me.
where do you live?
whats the weather like right now?
whats your favorite thing about winter?

:)

Re: a couple of questions.
Lu122
Lu122 Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 1:29 AM Quote
-I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
-We're in spring, almost summer, so it's a bit hot, especially during the afternoon but not so much in the night.
-My favourite thing about winter? Sleeping with blankets! haha

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:01 AM Quote
- Santiago, Chile
- Too hot to be spring
- Rain and cold breeze! and wearing scarfs and coats :)

edit: awwww and the grey sky, perfect to take some pictures :)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:13 AM Quote
I really hate the cold unless there is snow. Thankfully we just got about 6 inches the past 2 days, yippee!

I live in Silverdale, WA
It's snowy now :)
Favorite things about winter are hot buttered rum and playing in the snow with the kiddo, we've had too much fun today! However, I severly hurt my tailbone by sledding down a massive hill hitting a bump and landing smack on the butt, it was fun though :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:18 AM Quote
I live about an hour outside of Detroit. The great thing about living in Michigan is that we get to enjoy all four seasons. It gets super cold here in the winter and we get tons of snow. I hate driving in it and get tired of the snow after the new year...but as a kid I loved it...building snowmen, forts, sledding, snowball fights, plus we live on a lake so some of my best childhood memories are shoveling out a rink on the ice and playing hockey with my brother and kids from the neighborhood. We'd all pretend we were our favorite NHL players...and of course I wouldn't play unless I got to be Steve Yzerman. :P

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:37 AM Quote
-FL
-about 75 degrees
-Right now I'm hating the weather, as I love snow and wearing scarves and all that. I can't wait for the temp to drop- it's terribly hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it feels like spring.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:41 AM Quote
-I live in Milan, Italy
-It's very cold and raining (almost snowing)
-I love hot chocolate in bed and watching the snow from my window and... My hat XD

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 4:39 AM Quote
sometimes it drops to 32 , a homemade knitted scarf would be nice

anace
anace Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 6:18 AM Quote
I live in Monterrey, México
whats the weather like right now? It's quite warm for December, even for us
whats your favorite thing about winter? COLD! I love it, it's just awesome to sleep with blankets and just feeling the wind, and it being cold. After 10 months of really really warm weather, the winter rocks :D

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 10:02 AM Quote
I live in Warsaw, Poland
it's raining- lame!
I love snow (only before New Year), but most of all I love scarves and long dark evenings with blanket and hot chocolate :)

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 10:25 AM Quote
The last blog I did says it all.

Natasa
Natasa Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 10:56 AM Quote
*I live in Athens,Greece

*It's supposed to be winter but we only understand it when we look the calendar cause the weather is usually sunny and NOT cold..pff!

*So as you can understand I do like winter,I do like wearing warm clothes,staying in the house with friends,seeing the snow(or the rain) etc etc(I sound like I'm writing a novel so I'll stop :P)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 1:17 PM Quote
Somerset, UK.........dull, wet and windy. That's all winter ever seems to be these days. Not much chance of snow here although I do remember playing in it lots when I was a kid when I lived further up north.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:46 PM Quote
I live in Bergen, Norway.
Today it's -2C and sunny.
My favorite thing about winter is the snow, and beeing able to go skiing. From I was 8-19 years old I used to compete in a winter sport called biathlon. I dunno if any of you guys know what that is, but basically it's cross-country with rifle shooting in between, hehe ;-)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:46 PM Quote
- I live in Scotland (as i write this at least)
- The weather is cold right now, and it's raining a lot. My street flooded yesterday in fact
- One thing i like about the weather is the fact that i know there's worse weather elsewhere, so i don't mind

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:26 AM