Travis

Re: Fran's giggles while singing
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 9:40 AM Quote
In hit me baby one more time too! That makes me laugh EVERY TIME! I use to rewind it and listen...Yes, I am a sad little girl :)

lizbeth0619
lizbeth0619 Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:33 PM Quote

It was during "Flowers In The Window" at the Detroit show! He scratched his nose using the microphone...it was quite funny! :) By the way, I don't know if you saw my reply in a thread from like a week ago but that's my picture you're usin' for your profile pic...I'm glad someone liked my pics from the show enough to actually use them! :D yay! [/quote]

**I loved the picture!!! Thank you!!! I am behind in the times and was kicking myself that I didn't have a cell phone camera or my digital on me. I was so unprepared!! ;)

Thanx!

lizbeth0619
lizbeth0619 Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:34 PM Quote

It was during "Flowers In The Window" at the Detroit show! He scratched his nose using the microphone...it was quite funny! :) By the way, I don't know if you saw my reply in a thread from like a week ago but that's my picture you're usin' for your profile pic...I'm glad someone liked my pics from the show enough to actually use them! :D yay! [/quote]

**I loved the picture!!! Thank you!!! I am behind in the times and was kicking myself that I didn't have a cell phone camera or my digital on me. I was so unprepared!! ;)

Thanx!

lizbeth0619
lizbeth0619 Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:36 PM Quote

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 5:18 PM Quote
feri wrote:
I personally think there's nothing more entertaining than Dougie's hip shaking or whatever he's doing..very funny to watch lol

That is most definatly also a very important part of their live act, lol. You can't help but be happy when watching Dougie shake his hips. And he is always smiling!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 5:18 PM Quote
feri wrote:
I personally think there's nothing more entertaining than Dougie's hip shaking or whatever he's doing..very funny to watch lol

That is most definatly also a very important part of their live act, lol. You can't help but be happy when watching Dougie shake his hips. And he is always smiling!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
I have made the decision that along with puppies, Fran laughing during preformances is my favourite thing on earth. I love when something makes him laugh but he just keeps on going! Dougie and/or Andy playing guitar on Flowers in the Window often leads to a good one!
Just thought i would share...

I don't know if you or anyone else have noticed that during Under The Moonlight during second verse (I think), when Fran sings the line "under the horizon where the ocean meets the sky" he kinda chuckles a wee bit and you could just picture him doing that and smiling away at that point when he does that. Have a wee listen and you will see what I mean...

That is flippin fantastic!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:38 PM Quote
I love the little laugh in "Under The Moonlight" !! But has anyone else noticed at the end of "Out In Space" Fran goes: "We blame ourselves as much as we blame we. We blame ourseeelllveesss...(and then does this little quiet laugh through his nose almost. It's more of a sad laugh or like a sigh...but I like it.) I love to just close my eyes and listen to all of the little things in their songs. Like, for example, in "Colder" at the very beginning you can hear Neil pick up the drumsticks...it's those things that make Travis so unique. :)

sherlock
sherlock Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
yeahh i heard that bit in out in space. nice way to end the song. haha.

akanksha
akanksha Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 9:54 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
"...like i know how i'm feeling. Scraping me off the ce-he-iling, back to that goooood feeliiiiiiiing..."

Another one for all you laughing addicts! :)

I'm some weeks late on this thread, but I absolutely LOVE that "-he-" bit out of Good Feeling. Ahhhh. And Under The Moonlight!
shockhorror, until now I never realised there was a laugh on Out In Space despite listening to it so many many times! *scurries off to play it again*

tianyan wrote:
In hit me baby one more time too! That makes me laugh EVERY TIME! I use to rewind it and listen...Yes, I am a sad little girl :)

Ahahaha I did that a lot too the first few times I heard it.
Beautiful, priceless stuff.

CheraviS
CheraviS Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 6:54 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
"...like i know how i'm feeling. Scraping me off the ce-he-iling, back to that goooood feeliiiiiiiing..."

Another one for all you laughing addicts! :)

YEAH THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO SAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been wondering for real long, if he was really laughing ahahaha so now here's the answer!!
HOW CUTEE

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 1:23 PM Quote
feri wrote:

I looove Fran giggling but Dougie's hip shaking is a good one too! I agree feri ; )

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
I have made the decision that along with puppies, Fran laughing during preformances is my favourite thing on earth. I love when something makes him laugh but he just keeps on going! Dougie and/or Andy playing guitar on Flowers in the Window often leads to a good one!

I don't know if you or anyone else have noticed that during Under The Moonlight during second verse (I think), when Fran sings the line "under the horizon where the ocean meets the sky" he kinda chuckles a wee bit and you could just picture him doing that and smiling away at that point when he does that. Have a wee listen and you will see what I mean...

Its just on 'horizon'... ya its cute. Either that or i can see his closing his eyes to reach the note.. Aww love fran

akanksha
akanksha Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 3:56 PM Quote
MariaMak wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Its just on 'horizon'... ya its cute. Either that or i can see his closing his eyes to reach the note.. Aww love fran

Isn't it on "ocean"?

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 4:33 PM Quote
indeed it is. I was listening out for horizon..
My bad :D

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:07 AM