Travis

Fran's giggles while singing
minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
I have made the decision that along with puppies, Fran laughing during preformances is my favourite thing on earth. I love when something makes him laugh but he just keeps on going! Dougie and/or Andy playing guitar on Flowers in the Window often leads to a good one!
Just thought i would share...

Re: Fran's giggles while singing
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 7:57 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I have made the decision that along with puppies, Fran laughing during preformances is my favourite thing on earth. I love when something makes him laugh but he just keeps on going! Dougie and/or Andy playing guitar on Flowers in the Window often leads to a good one!

I don't know if you or anyone else have noticed that during Under The Moonlight during second verse (I think), when Fran sings the line "under the horizon where the ocean meets the sky" he kinda chuckles a wee bit and you could just picture him doing that and smiling away at that point when he does that. Have a wee listen and you will see what I mean...

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 8:02 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I don't know if you or anyone else have noticed that during Under The Moonlight during second verse (I think), when Fran sings the line "under the horizon where the ocean meets the sky" he kinda chuckles a wee bit and you could just picture him doing that and smiling away at that point when he does that. Have a wee listen and you will see what I mean...

really, in the album? wow, i will give it a closer hearing!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 8:04 PM Quote
Yes, I love that part. It always makes me smile, it's infectious :)

lizbeth0619
lizbeth0619 Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
Totally agree....the giggling is the BEST! Also he is so laid back during his set. At the Detroit show he had an itchy nose and stopped his song to scratch (it was a simple, adorable, hilarious gesture!!) I wish I could remember the song....

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 8:25 PM Quote
lizbeth0619 wrote:
Totally agree....the giggling is the BEST! Also he is so laid back during his set. At the Detroit show he had an itchy nose and stopped his song to scratch (it was a simple, adorable, hilarious gesture!!) I wish I could remember the song....

Yeah, he is laid back isn't he? During their Aberdeen gig Fran had to take his shoe off cos there was something in it and he chatted away saying how annoying that is! I think I actually took a photo of it, hold on a sec...yep here it is!!!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/U16Girl_photos/DSCF0164.jpg

Kaylee
Kaylee Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 9:39 PM Quote
wow...i didn't even notice that in "under the moonlight" till you all pointed it out!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:

Yeah, he is laid back isn't he? During their Aberdeen gig Fran had to take his shoe off cos there was something in it and he chatted away saying how annoying that is! I think I actually took a photo of it, hold on a sec...yep here it is!!!

A few years ago in Paris, he cut his finger nails on stage while talking to the audience! I think I've got a picture as well but I can't remember where it is...

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 9:48 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:

A few years ago in Paris, he cut his finger nails on stage while talking to the audience! I think I've got a picture as well but I can't remember where it is...

That is so random!
:)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 10:54 PM Quote
"...like i know how i'm feeling. Scraping me off the ce-he-iling, back to that goooood feeliiiiiiiing..."

Another one for all you laughing addicts! :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 10:59 PM Quote
When he was filming closer and he stood in his Chippy outfit I rekon he was 'Close-er' to Bursting! Lol

feri
feri Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 2:58 AM Quote
I personally think there's nothing more entertaining than Dougie's hip shaking or whatever he's doing..very funny to watch lol

liberated
liberated Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:08 AM Quote
I love the giggling at the beginning of "Good Time Girls".

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:38 AM Quote
lizbeth0619 wrote:

It was during "Flowers In The Window" at the Detroit show! He scratched his nose using the microphone...it was quite funny! :) By the way, I don't know if you saw my reply in a thread from like a week ago but that's my picture you're usin' for your profile pic...I'm glad someone liked my pics from the show enough to actually use them! :D yay!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:42 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
"...like i know how i'm feeling. Scraping me off the ce-he-iling, back to that goooood feeliiiiiiiing..."

Another one for all you laughing addicts! :)

Yes! I love it! And the way he acts out the words :)

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:34 AM