Travis

My Eyes Video
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
Wonder what it will be like...

I'm sure you all have some great ideas. :)

Re: My Eyes Video
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 10:51 PM Quote
I guess not....maybe on the 36th view??

chichard41
chichard41 Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
Will have a listen now and dream something up.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:32 PM Quote
LOL, yeah...maybe! :P

chichard41
chichard41 Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
Haven't sparked many ideas yet, but how about a video in one continuous shot?

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 12:22 AM Quote
I think it has to feature the band playing instruments. We haven't seen that in a while, in videos at least.

I think flowers could be involved. No idea why! Perhaps the notion that it's like Flowers In The Window pt.2...

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 1:25 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I think it has to feature the band playing instruments. We haven't seen that in a while, in videos at least.

I think flowers could be involved. No idea why! Perhaps the notion that it's like Flowers In The Window pt.2...

nice observation. yeah, i'd like to see some tidbits of them playing their instruments

loria
loria Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 1:26 AM Quote
I definitely feel My Eyes has a thematic relationship to Flowers in the Window, but I really didn't like the vid for FITW too much, so I'd like something a bit conceptually different.

Still, I love how most Travis videos feature all of the band, and I really can't wait to see what they come up with - so far I think 90% of their videos make the songs even better, which is saying a lot in this day and age. Personally I didn't really like Closer very much until I saw the video and then really enjoyed it more and more.

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 1:56 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

i thought you were going to post the video lol

Joana
Joana Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:15 PM Quote
A thing about Travis videos is that you never know what's coming...maybe in this one we will be able to see the guys changing a diaper...who knows?!(dunno!)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:53 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Nikki wrote:

i thought you were going to post the video lol

Yeah, I know! Sorry about that :/ I kinda realized it after I posted and then the thread got like 50 views really fast and zero replies, lol.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be something very creative. I love their videos. I think this song deserves a really great video!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 3:54 PM Quote
I was thinking it would be cool if it featured their kids. But Dougie doesn't have any children so... that idea is out.

coreywho
coreywho Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 2:28 PM Quote
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but they were casting here in Orlando for the new music video. It is being filmed somewhere in Orlando tomorrow the day after their show at House of Blues. The casting called for people to play a nurse and several orderlies or hospital staff I think so there must be a medical theme. Maybe we will here more about this tonight at the show. So excited!

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 4:14 PM Quote
coreywho wrote:
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but they were casting here in Orlando for the new music video. It is being filmed somewhere in Orlando tomorrow the day after their show at House of Blues. The casting called for people to play a nurse and several orderlies or hospital staff I think so there must be a medical theme. Maybe we will here more about this tonight at the show. So excited!

Thanks for the info!

Oh I know why it's based in a hospital for My Eyes. I reckon it's because the songs is about Fran's son Clay being born. I bet that it'll be based in the Maternity Ward.

I can see it now; Doctor Dougie with his stethoscope, Franny playing the anxious father, Andy the porter, Neil the Nurse...

"Shame about the weather" - thunder, lightning and rain against the windows as he is born.

I don't think Nora will be in it as the expectant mum though, even though she's make cameos in Travis videos before. I don't think Nora would appreciate going through it again in a hurry...

Well I think that it could be really good. Anyone else?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 5:02 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
I don't think Nora will be in it as the expectant mum though, even though she's make cameos in Travis videos before. I don't think Nora would appreciate going through it again in a hurry...

What videos has Nora been in again?

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:34 AM