Re: Do you date ppl at work ?
Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 8:45 AM Quote
I DID :D

And it's three years in august!!! :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:01 AM Quote
I have in the past (was in different workplace and it was only part-time) but in this job there is no fricking way! The men here are all bookish and big girl's blouses! PANSIES the lot of them and I like my men manly if u know wot I mean. lol

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:31 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
That doesn't nescessarily need to be a problem, i married mine, LOL

I think I'd feel uncomfortable. Plus most of them are way older than me and by that I mean close to retiring! And the rest of them are women! hehe

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:35 AM Quote
I suppose it all depends on the choice. If they're too old, unattractive or the wrong sex - well what can you do :o)

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:09 AM Quote
Nope.

One of them asked me to stay overnight in her hotel room with her at a works Christmas dinner a few years ago with offers of Sarnies and crisps and more drink.

After telling her sorry, "I don't have any pyjamas" and she replied with "That doesn't matter neither do I" I made a pretty swift exit.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 1:10 PM Quote
I work home alone. Makes it tricky! My cats are great company, but we're just good friends.....

However, from prior experience in a more public workplace, noooooo, don't do it!!!!

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 2:41 PM Quote
Nah i wouldn't date anyone at work, i think that'd make me lesbian, but then again there is a fine looker of a 60 year old chef, mmm grey hair

Obviously joking

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 2:57 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
That doesn't nescessarily need to be a problem, i married mine, LOL

I think I'd feel uncomfortable. Plus most of them are way older than me and by that I mean close to retiring! And the rest of them are women! hehe

a close to retiring..ehmm....no that can't be good;)
and women could be a good thing if it is your cup of tea, but by the sounds of it, it isn't so............
Maybe it is not for you. i am quite happy, but mind we didn't get together until i graduated (being 19 at that time).

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 3:01 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

a close to retiring..ehmm....no that can't be good;)
and women could be a good thing if it is your cup of tea, but by the sounds of it, it isn't so............
Maybe it is not for you. i am quite happy, but mind we didn't get together until i graduated (being 19 at that time).

If you don't mind me asking, how much of an age difference is there between the two of you?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
Nout wrong with age difference :)

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 3:38 PM Quote
Or lesbianism.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:51 PM Quote
I did once but I was only like 16, he was a good bit older =/ it didn't work out obviously cos i was so young, the saving grace was i only worked there at weekends when he wasn't working there but when it came to holidays well...it was really awkward. The gossiping as well didn't help =/. I also worked for a bitch of a boss and she told me to go for my break, I goes walking into the tearoom and who was sitting there ... nice boss eh??

Don't think I'll be dating anyone at my current work cos my boss is like 55 and ummm, emotionally stunted haha. But if I was to go with anyone from work I'd try to keep it away from the workplace etc and just hope they work in a different department so its not so awkward if it all went down the chute.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
AbsPurps main reason to go back to work : date colleague

LOL

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:16 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

totally agree

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:19 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Peewee wrote:

totally agree

Can someone please tell this guy I know that. Coz it makes him feel uncomfortable, he's only double my age... haha.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:39 PM