Travis

RIP Haz?!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 4:27 AM Quote
Anyone else notice Haz has changed his avatar to a tombstone that reads "RIP"? LMAO! He is so playin' with us.

Re: RIP Haz?!
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 4:54 AM Quote
I saw this too...and his myspace is gone...he's not on my friend list anymore :(
what happened?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:05 AM Quote
Oh my Gosh...it is? Hmm. I don't know!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:17 AM Quote
It's really strange. Is he just messing with us?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:17 AM Quote
I really hope he is messing with us...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:25 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
I really hope he is messing with us...

It does seem like a lot of trouble (to take down your myspace page) to mess with people. I was all excited for his review so when he was quiet on Friday I looked and saw that he had logged in that day. I didn't know why he was sharing but thought whatever, he'll come out with this great review and some pics soon. It now says he logged in on 7/15, meaning sometime in the evening EST (since it's still Sat. night in the states).

So yes, I too, even though I've only been around a few weeks, truly hope this is just some odd joke.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:32 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
It does seem like a lot of trouble (to take down your myspace page) to mess with people. I was all excited for his review so when he was quiet on Friday I looked and saw that he had logged in that day. I didn't know why he was sharing but thought whatever, he'll come out with this great review and some pics soon. It now says he logged in on 7/15, meaning sometime in the evening EST (since it's still Sat. night in the states).

So yes, I too, even though I've only been around a few weeks, truly hope this is just some odd joke.

yeah, i thought it was pretty elaborate to take down his myspace page too...i guess we'll have to wait and see...

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:13 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
I saw this too...and his myspace is gone...he's not on my friend list anymore :(
what happened?

Really? I didn't notice that. Hope he is just messing with us and everything is ok.

Come on Hazzie, stop being a lurker now! ;-)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 6:24 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

Really? I didn't notice that. Hope he is just messing with us and everything is ok.

yeah, i just noticed there was someone missing from my top friends, and it was just weird...i really hope all is well too!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 6:35 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
champagnesupernova wrote:

yeah, i just noticed there was someone missing from my top friends, and it was just weird...i really hope all is well too!

me too.

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 8:15 PM Quote
He's probably ran away with the Band... We need Ms. Jones to knock some sence into him...

He's probably one of the newies that just signed up to ask random stupid questions like Emmy.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 9:44 PM Quote
Ha Ha , He has logged in today. You are all victims of an elaborate wind up.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:14 PM Quote
He has logged in every day since the gig .....

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 1:54 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

stalker...

:)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 2:40 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

He hasn't logged in since the 15th. Which isn't to say he didn't create a new user and is stalking. Though I haven't been around long, I'm about 98% sure this is just some joke to see what we'll all do but it's just strange.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:02 PM