Travis

irritating...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 5:59 PM Quote
i find it irritating that my best friend always has to be right...my actions are just fine so long as the line up with what she would have done...or approach something the way she would have...she's my best friend and i love her to pieces but lately it's getting annoying...i really hate how she seems to know so much more than me just because she's a little older and has gone through more than me...she hates that i'm "so naive" about a lot of stuff...and that i have no backbone..meanwhile her brother and boyfriend both mooch off of her...but she's ok with it because that's her decision to live her life the way she does...i just get so fed up with it sometimes.

Re: irritating...
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:00 PM Quote
didn't you write something about a friend yesterday ?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:01 PM Quote
yah...and he's the reason she and i got to talking and now i'm feeling like poo because of her opinion of me.

nats
nats Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:02 PM Quote
you will understand her...when you get older

edit: don´t listen to her...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:04 PM Quote
nats wrote:

yah thanks nats...gotta wear my happy face until that day...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:05 PM Quote
That was another friend she was writing about. He got a big head once he got a promotion, right? And this one acts like a know-it-all too? I'm sure HP will put the Dr. Phil pic up again, but you gotta speak your mind or you'll keep having friendships like this. As someone once told me, "friendships should be delicious."

I will now take whatever teasing Haz throws my way. : )

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:05 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i find it irritating that my best friend always has to be right...my actions are just fine so long as the line up with what she would have done...or approach something the way she would have...she's my best friend and i love her to pieces but lately it's getting annoying...i really hate how she seems to know so much more than me just because she's a little older and has gone through more than me...she hates that i'm "so naive" about a lot of stuff...and that i have no backbone..meanwhile her brother and boyfriend both mooch off of her...but she's ok with it because that's her decision to live her life the way she does...i just get so fed up with it sometimes.

oh i have that the same :-O its very annoying, i dont know what to do to make it stop....

nats
nats Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:06 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i really hate how she seems to know so much more than me just because she's a little older and has gone through more than me...she hates that i'm "so naive" about a lot of stuff....

nobody knows more just for being older... maybe she knows nothing...

Natasa
Natasa Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:07 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

So,the problem is that she seems to know more than you..?

nats
nats Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:09 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
nats wrote:

was a stupid joke, sorry, hope you don´t get angry.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:10 PM Quote
i just don't understand why her way HAS to be the only way people respond to things...so i do things differently than her? big deal...i don't get on her case about the things she does...to each their own...it's the little things she points about me that really shouldn't bother her but seem to...i dunno...nevermind. thanks for listenin' peeps...much appreciated....loggin' off but i'll be back later...the boss is in the office today.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:11 PM Quote
nats wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
nats wrote:

was a stupid joke, sorry, hope you don´t get angry.

loved the comment nats! wasn't angry at all. =D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:12 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i just don't understand why her way HAS to be the only way people respond to things...so i do things differently than her? big deal...i don't get on her case about the things she does...to each their own...it's the little things she points about me that really shouldn't bother her but seem to...i dunno...nevermind. thanks for listenin' peeps...much appreciated....loggin' off but i'll be back later...the boss is in the office today.

I know people like that and it can get really annoying. I would ask her why does she care if you do something differently. It would interesting to hear her answer.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:13 PM Quote
sometimes friends aren't friends you know

take care of yourself

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:23 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

I know the feeling. As a trainee teacher, I had a tutor this year and she was adorable but convinced she knew everything better than anyone else. She would start most of her sentences with "You don't know that, but..." Most of the time, I already knew what she told me and and she kept bossing me around. It was so irritating but I had to grin and bear it because she was the one writing the report about me at the end of the year! Don't listen to your friend. People who say they know everything turn out to know very little about life and people, they just need to feel that they're in control because it's a reassuring feeling.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:47 PM