Travis

Travis in adverts
Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:33 PM Quote
I mentioned Eyes Wide Open being used on the Hollyoaks ad the other day, now just heard Selfish Jean in an ad for an ITV programme. Seems like The Boy is getting about a bit, nice one!

Re: Travis in adverts
Mikey The Wonder Dog
Mikey The Wonder Dog Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:41 PM Quote
yeah i saw that

lol were you watching that dara 'o briain thing?

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:41 PM Quote
Yeah i was. I absolutely love Dara and that situation was so weird, he took it really well!

dee
dee Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:42 PM Quote
what happened with dara o briain?

Mikey The Wonder Dog
Mikey The Wonder Dog Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:43 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:
Yeah i was. I absolutely love Dara and that situation was so weird, he took it really well!

yeah such an awkward situation to be in, they were so serious! like when he told them he was an atheiest

Mikey The Wonder Dog
Mikey The Wonder Dog Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:45 PM Quote
dee wrote:

he had to do a gig for a group of live action roleplayers (nerds who go into the woods and pretend to be elves and orcs and have make believe battles)

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:45 PM Quote
dee wrote:

It was a programme where they put certain comedians into tough gig siutations. They sent Dara to this place where people act in a Lord of the Rings style setting, as Elves. They have battles and things and they made him become an Elf, it was well funny.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:46 PM Quote
Mikey The Wonder Dog wrote:

yeah such an awkward situation to be in, they were so serious! like when he told them he was an atheiest

Ha ha that bit was well funny, especially when the camera panned and you saw their stunned faces!

Mikey The Wonder Dog
Mikey The Wonder Dog Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:49 PM Quote

Ha ha that bit was well funny, especially when the camera panned and you saw their stunned faces!

brilliant, and when they were fighting the guy was being so serious, like "go back to the dark hole from whence you came!" and dara was just went "...yeah!"

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 19 Jun, 2007 10:52 PM Quote

Ha ha yeah, he should have just run next to a tree and put his hands over his head. There was also the bit where he had to pretend he got hurt and ended up on the floor and had to "limp" to the doctor's tent lol

brilliant, and when they were fighting the guy was being so serious, like "go back to the dark hole from whence you came!" and dara was just went "...yeah!"

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 12:59 PM Quote
Heard Selfish Jean for the ad of some random tv show...Home from Home or sumat with home in it! :-/

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 1:02 PM Quote
Aye innit. You been watching daytime telly then ,did you see This Morning, Alex James the TV chef whats that all about?!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:13 PM