Travis

Re: Latest song that makes you want to gouge your eardrums..
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 10:28 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I already mentioned Lady Gaga!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't start me :)

Also Hiphop dudes really crack me up - it's all they seem to play on the radio over here! So I don't listen to radio any more.

Have a look at Radio Nova - i like it.
http://www.novaplanet.com/

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 10:41 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Seriously, everything Megg says makes me laugh, or want to pat her on the head and hide her from the mean people of the world.

Awwww.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 2:45 AM Quote
HA the killers are Meggs Journey .

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 6:19 PM Quote
GOOSEY! I concurrr! I can't STAND that Party In The USA song!!! It's horrible! I think I've mentioned it on here before, actually, lol.

OK, confession time...now, I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga or anything...and I hate that Poker Face song. BUT I kinda sorta like that Papa-paparazzi song! LOL. Don't hate me. :)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 7:01 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

They might even be my Nickelback.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 7:02 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
GOOSEY! I concurrr! I can't STAND that Party In The USA song!!! It's horrible! I think I've mentioned it on here before, actually, lol.

OK, confession time...now, I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga or anything...and I hate that Poker Face song. BUT I kinda sorta like that Papa-paparazzi song! LOL. Don't hate me. :)

Lol. It's all good! I don't even hate the song that much, it's just after not being exposed to her and reading piles upon piles of praise for her awesomeness...it was totally underwhelming and unexciting. :D (In all honesty I've only heard that one song and the one she wrote that's on Adam Lambert's album...which has grown on me because he's singing it, but on first listen it was my least favorite on the whole thing.)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 7:15 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

NIKKI! That song is more stalker-ish than even I am!
Silly tall girl

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 8:00 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Whoa. That is intense. I had no idea you hated them to that degree.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 8:06 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Whoa. That is intense. I had no idea you hated them to that degree.

Yep. The thing that gets on my nerves the most is everyone's 'ohhhh-ing' and 'ahhhh-ing' over anything they do, even the people with a rather good taste. And this band is uber terrible. Also, that Flowers guy. If he's not the worst douche ever, then I don't know who is.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 8:14 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Also, that Flowers guy. If he's not the worst douche ever, then I don't know who is.

I agree he just comes across as a huge assface. I toured the studio where they film Austin City Limits and my friend and I lingered and ended up being the last ones there with the tour guide. In the hall they have photos of various acts who have performed there. He was giving us some inside scoop on what they are really like while at the same time trying not to reveal too much.

I pointed Flowers in the picture of the Killers and said, "you don't even have to say anything, I know he's a big fat jerk" and he said, "well....ummm....yeah."

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 8:18 PM Quote
I thought i was the only one who didn't like the killers .i've seen worse i gotta admit

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 9:42 PM Quote
I don't like The Killers, either.

But the one song that makes me want to strangle the SINGER is Leona Lewis' version of "Run". It's just so WRONG. AND...AAAAAND a few weeks ago the contestants in a German casting show had to perform it and they all talked about it as if it was an ORIGINAL LEONA LEWIS SONG. ... ...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 10:32 PM Quote
I actually don't hate The Killers but I still think Brandon Flowers is a toolbag.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 10:42 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I pointed Flowers in the picture of the Killers and said, "you don't even have to say anything, I know he's a big fat jerk" and he said, "well....ummm....yeah."

I knew this!

cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 11 Dec, 2009 11:48 PM Quote
Lady Gaga... Bad Romance.
The woman is officially demented!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:45 AM