Travis

Latest song that makes you want to gouge your eardrums...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 4:58 PM Quote
Miley Cyrus' - party in the u.s.a.

oh my gossshhhhhh! shut the effff uppppp with that song FM radio!

your turn...

Re: Latest song that makes you want to gouge your eardrums..
Meridith
Meridith Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 6:55 PM Quote
I just heard THE WORST Christmas song EVER on the radio this morning. It was Don't Shoot Me Santa by the Killers. Now, I like The Killers, and I like Christmas, but this song was crap!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 7:01 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
I just heard THE WORST Christmas song EVER on the radio this morning. It was Don't Shoot Me Santa by the Killers. Now, I like The Killers, and I like Christmas, but this song was crap!

Ohhhhh. I hate The Killers. I think I've had huge fights with all of my friends because of that. Because, seriously, they are SO BAD.
Anyway. Now I'm fighting with myself. If I click on it, I'm gonna hear a terrible thing, no doubt about it. On the other hand, I want to have another (Christmas) reason to hate them. Tough one.

Edit: I clicked. It broke youtube. Twice. Awful, although I found it kinda funny that even Santa Claus hates Flowers so much!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 7:19 PM Quote
lol that song is on my ipod...it is horrible...but i have to admit i like their other christmas song..the great big sled one? that one is aight.

i liked 'hot fuss' by the killers but it went downhill from there.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 7:30 PM Quote
I love the Killers! No shame! :D (Haven't heard the X-mas songs though.)

I don't have anything to hate on right now, alas! I guess maybe that Paparazzi song by Lady Gaga, but that's probably because I've been hanging around a fandom that loves her and I'd managed to never hear any of her songs before, so I was expecting the most awesomely awesome thing that ever awesomed (y'know as far as pop music goes) and it was just kind of meh in my ears. I will just go back under my rock and try to ignore her existence some more.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 7:39 PM Quote
oh that's another song that bugs...lady gaga in general is overrated to me...big girls listen to peaches ok kids! hahaha not that i can recommend that to my 13yr old cousins who go around downloading lady gaga songs. haha

i just thought of another...that i'm yours song by jason mraz...it's finally dying down but ugh.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 7:43 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
oh that's another song that bugs...lady gaga in general is overrated to me...big girls listen to peaches ok kids! hahaha not that i can recommend that to my 13yr old cousins who go around downloading lady gaga songs. haha

i just thought of another...that i'm yours song by jason mraz...it's finally dying down but ugh.

mr az ???

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 7:47 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

Oh seriously?! I love that song!

Also, there is this guy I really really like who always says he hates it because it's reggae (and he hates reggae) but when I ask him nicely he plays it on a guitar and then laughs at me because I don't know the lyrics and... God, I really need to stop babbling.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 7:50 PM Quote
Megg, you are the cutest human being on earth.

I HATE LADY GAGA, but I love I'm Yours.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 8:02 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

Oh seriously?! I love that song!

Also, there is this guy I really really like who always says he hates it because it's reggae (and he hates reggae) but when I ask him nicely he plays it on a guitar and then laughs at me because I don't know the lyrics and... God, I really need to stop babbling.

ok first, it's so not reggae....secondly, seriously? he hates reggae? he would hate friday night at La Cita...punky reggae night! ;P i guess i can see how the genre is not everyone's cup of tea...like most genres i suppose

p.s. i agree with kristi...you are the cutest thing!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 8:07 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

ok first, it's so not reggae....secondly, seriously? he hates reggae? he would hate friday night at La Cita...punky reggae night! ;P i guess i can see how the genre is not everyone's cup of tea...like most genres i suppose

Ok, I should have probably said that it's reggae according to him, as I don't think so.

edit: lol, thank you girls! Can you please pass this message on? ;)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 9:06 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

lol perhaps we can make up "Megg rawks!!" t-shirts and wear them in our respective cities and towns? ;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 9:08 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

lol perhaps we can make up "Megg rawks!!" t-shirts and wear them in our respective cities and towns? ;)

I'm down.

Seriously, everything Megg says makes me laugh, or want to pat her on the head and hide her from the mean people of the world.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 9:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I'm down.

Seriously, everything Megg says makes me laugh, or want to pat her on the head and hide her from the mean people of the world.

SAVE MEGG ???

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 10 Dec, 2009 9:59 PM Quote
I already mentioned Lady Gaga!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't start me :)

Also Hiphop dudes really crack me up - it's all they seem to play on the radio over here! So I don't listen to radio any more.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:58 AM