Travis

Re: Unsecret Santa Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
mili
mili Posted Wed 16 Dec, 2009 8:09 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
mili wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm sure Mili's gift will arrive in time, but I really hope it arrives undamaged. When I got to the post office they were closing up and I realized I forgot the bubble wrap. Ugh! I mailed it anyway. I sent it a little over a week ago.

The packet is here!!! It rattles, I hope that's good news!

I hope the rattling means that your Junior Mints didn't turn into one big Senior Mint. Junior Mints are not good travelers. Sometimes they turn to mush before you can get to the movie theater. Nothing else in your package should rattle very much, I hope!!!

Ooh, famous Junior Mints!!! It sounds as if there are plenty of small items, so I take that's good news. It's -10 °C here, so melting is not likely.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 17 Dec, 2009 12:35 PM Quote
Yuri, you should get your parcel in a couple of days. I really hope it gets there soon and in time!!!!!!!!

I really hope you like everything, I'm mega excited about this! haha And my niece even wanted to steal a few of the items and ohhh and ahhh over it.

th74
th74 Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 4:06 AM Quote
I'm excited for this exchange! The US Post office has assured me Leticia should get her package this week, maybe by Friday. Since they got Flat Travis to Mozman in one day, I'm sure they wont' let me down.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 18 Dec, 2009 11:53 AM Quote
I hope the problems have been solved now and everyone's managed to ship off their stuff etc!!

I'm going to put my elf-hat down for a week (my economics-books are calling) and will be back on Thursday to announce the time for the big present-unwrapping event ;)

if you need to contact me, send me a PM - but I HOPE this won't be necessary ;P

Have a good week and take care, everyone ;)

http://www.savagechickens.com/images/chickenchristmas.jpg

mili
mili Posted Sun 20 Dec, 2009 8:29 PM Quote
I'll be offline around christmas, but will report promptly as soon as possible around new year. Have a lovely one, peeps!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 1:30 PM Quote
it's almost time, it's almost time!

anyone not have their presents yet? (out of curiosity, not trying to take over for Elf lady)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 1:50 PM Quote
I don't have mine yet, but my Santa told me he was very busy, so I understand it.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 2:38 PM Quote
(I'm not really here, err, the "delayed present"-alarm rang, so I went to see what's wrong)

irenesfor wrote:
I don't have mine yet, but my Santa told me he was very busy, so I understand it.

that's not cool... hrmph... I mean it's not as if the fact that TOMORROW is Christmas Eve only just popped up, he could've sent you the present a month ago...

Aletways
Aletways Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 3:58 PM Quote
Moo hasn't recieved her present either, apparently because of the snow problems. I'm so frustrated, since I sent it with anticipation and it should've arrived last wednesday tops! I hate mail!!!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 4:38 PM Quote
I have mine from Nora! Nora's gift is on the way and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she gets hers today. Nora let me know when it gets there!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 5:09 PM Quote
Im excited to see everyone's pics on Christmas Eve/morning!

That means you best get them up ASAP. Or deal with the wrath of Kristy. grrrrrr. And Lilster. She is a scary elf.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 6:28 PM Quote
I haven't received mine yet, but Elodie did receive hers. I still have 2 days left and I will be checking at the post office. I'm not worried though, *fingers crossed*.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 23 Dec, 2009 7:18 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
Moo hasn't recieved her present either, apparently because of the snow problems. I'm so frustrated, since I sent it with anticipation and it should've arrived last wednesday tops! I hate mail!!!

Don't panic Ale lol. My postman told me that today was the first day for parcel deliveries because of the snow. It might turn up tomorrow, hopefully along with my niece's christmas present and my laptop!! Royal Mail is useless lol :-P

th74
th74 Posted Thu 24 Dec, 2009 1:43 AM Quote
I haven't received mine yet, either. I haven't heard if Leticia received hers from me.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 24 Dec, 2009 3:25 AM Quote
I don't have mine either, well, I don't even know if it was already mailed xD. And I don't know either if Nikki's received hers, I sent her a message on FB to found out about it. I'm not complaining or anything, I just feel like I'm failing the Unsecret Santa Exchange cause by not having my present :oP. Hope Nikki gets her pressie on time! *fingers crossed*

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:14 PM