Travis

Unsecret Santa Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 9:39 AM Quote
Unsecret Santas of the board!

http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/special-events/ho_ho_ho.gif

Just a quick note to remind you to go shopping for the secret presents soon :-)
Check with your local posts to find out how many days/weeks it takes to ship parcels to the country of your unsecret exchange partner and make sure you send out the SECRET gift in time :-)

http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/special-events/sleigh.gif

Have fun, and remember that your present can include food, but it should NOT be the only thing you send!

I'm not a role model myself, since (while my list is getting longer and longer) I cannot decide what to get for Anne ;D - LucĂ­a, on the other hand, has already bought everything. Of course, Santa is very proud of her :)

Let's get this going, boardies!

yours,
the unsecret elf.

------

P.S.: If you need inspiration, here is the link to last year's exchange, which was a great success thanks to the board's very own Canadian, as we all know! (but please don't post anything new in the old threads, it'd be veeery confusing, ahem)

Re: UNSECRET SANTA Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 9:44 AM Quote
I've got mine partially in place, just need to get a few more things before I can send it :)

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 9:53 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
I've got mine partially in place, just need to get a few more things before I can send it :)

well done, Hanne!!
I should really get out of that silly elf uniform and go shopping :D

mili
mili Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 10:46 AM Quote
I'm almost done, too.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 1:22 PM Quote
Mine in underway, but the main thing I want to get is sold out everywhere! But I keep looking. If i cant find it soon, I will think of something new.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 2:32 PM Quote
I've got a few ideas in mind and will go shopping today when I leave work. So if I'm lucky and get everything I need, I'll probably be sending out Moray's parcel on Monday :o).

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 4:43 PM Quote
My elves are frantically working away for Lucia. I've got to sort out a few things by going to the UK first but Santa will be posting next week :-)

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 6:25 PM Quote
SPECIAL NOTE FOR ALEX:

Read your messages, Swede boy ;P Hannah has been trying to contact you but you don't answer, so... where are you???

If s.o. sees him on the Chat or on FB (does he have a FB account?), please report ;P

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 10:06 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Mine in underway, but the main thing I want to get is sold out everywhere! But I keep looking. If i cant find it soon, I will think of something new.

what is it, what is it? ohhhh I'm so curious to see what everyone's getting!!!! ~4 weeks to go!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 3:55 PM Quote
Ooh! I'm going to a Christmas Fair thingy tomorrow, so I can start finding stuff! This'll be fun :-D

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 6:23 PM Quote
okay, erm, I have a tiiiiiiiny plea:

pleeease do not dig up last year's "Santa" threads, ESPECIALLY not when their titles are sporting the words "presents" and "OPEN!" without mentioning the last-year bit. People (cough) might get confused.

I certainly did. I thought, WHAT? MUTINY! SOMEONE'S TAKING OVER! THE EASTER BUNNY!

yes, those were my exact thoughts.

this happens when you have to wear elf-ears all the time.

If you want to know what happened in last year's exchange, I'm putting the link in my original post now so you can check it for inspiration.
But if you have questions about last year's exchange, please pose them right here :) so we (okay, so "I") don't get confused ;P

much obliged,
the unsecret elf.

Re: UPDATED: Unsecret Santa Christmas Exchange - REMINDER
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 6:46 PM Quote
Ohh, I'm sorry, Lilly!... I mean ELF!!
I just wanted to know about Kayte's shamrocks. :o/
I won't do it again :oP.

Reply to Kayte about the shamrocks:
Oohhh, it's sad they didn't grow! It's creepy that they move, though. I didn't know they move.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 21 Nov, 2009 12:21 AM Quote

Ok, my unsecret santa shopping didn't go so well yesterday, but it gave me a new idea and today I went shopping and I got the old idea and the new one! So I'm exhausted because I had to walk a lot, but I'm quite satisfied that I got both things instead of one.
I've got some tiny details I have to work on (I'll do this over the weekend) and everything will be on its way to Scotland on Monday. :o)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 21 Nov, 2009 7:58 AM Quote
thank you for the reminder, dear elf :)

tomorrow: shopping time! yay
monday: Ireland, here we go! :D

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 21 Nov, 2009 11:48 PM Quote
I'm so so sorry Hannah, I'll contact you asap! I just become very absent-minded when I'm madly in love, that's all..

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:16 AM