hennypenny Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 12:54 AM Quote
2 Facts:

1. Nikki is lovely.
2. I heart smoothies.

:)

Re: fao Nicki
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 12:58 AM Quote
Holy shit, this thread is hilarious! I saw it this morning, and left for the afternoon to find this! bwahaha!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 1:48 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
North by Northwest is almost over, next up...

No... No... NOTORIOUS!

are they gonna show , Saboteur or lifeboat ?

it's uber hot . ice cold smooothis does sound good

Moray
Moray Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 2:35 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Its sad (to me ) that you have to wait for a tribute thread to make your views on me , to me. You could have used a PM or if you feel that strongly, a new thread.

'respect' is something you know nothing about but you're not on your own so that should make you feel really good and confident.

The board doesn;t have a 'delete' button for shite peoples bitchy comments so feel free to be yourself .

You spelled Nikki's name wrong in the title to this pointless thread. Insta-fail you utter tit.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 4:06 AM Quote
Ok, so I lied. That other post wasn't my last post. It was going to be...then I came home and saw this thread had reached four pages, freaked out as to why, click on it to find it's all about smoothies and the pure boardie nonsense that I love. LOL. You guys are wonderful. I'm cracking up.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 4:12 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Talking about it, Ben & Jerry's Bohemian Raspberry is my favourite ice cream ATM. :)

I should have known that couldnt have actually have been from Anne. There is a U in favourite.

Re: fao Nikki
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 8:13 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I chose that thread because, again, you feel that you have some sort of right to monitor your threads and what people say in them. You called my post bitchy, yet when people try to have fun on a message board you flip out, delete your posts and change the thread title to call the people still posting in it idiots. Ok, yeah...I'm the bitchy one. You certainly made your feelings about me, and others, known publicly on the board -- and for having fun and making simple, light-hearted jokes in T-chat. You, too, could have expressed your feelings over PM, no?

If this is your idea of 'fun' and hilarity then I'm glad I was able to provide it for you.

In the abscence of a delete comment' and zero respect then it has huge appeal for you (and your mates.) Tribute to MJ = Tribute , nothing else.

Hope you have another days hilarity over this post.

Re: fao Nikki
Moray
Moray Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 8:56 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Hope you have another days hilarity over this post.

Oh, at least!

mili
mili Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 9:17 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Hehe I know, I'm just a horrible drinker :P

And I thought you were a Swede… ;^)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 11:41 AM Quote
mili wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Hehe I know, I'm just a horrible drinker :P

And I thought you were a Swede… ;^)

You're probably one step ahead of me Mili ;)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 11:47 AM Quote
Throwing up after Baileys, that's what you get for drinking lightweight women's drink.

If you come to Dublin I can maybe try to teach you to drink although some say it is an art that cannot be taught.

Dubz

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 11:57 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

If you come to Dublin I can maybe try to teach you to drink although some say it is an art that cannot be taught.

Dubz

That's what I always say.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 1:39 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Throwing up after Baileys, that's what you get for drinking lightweight women's drink.

Dubz

I don't usually throw up after drinking, but I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to alcohol containing a lot of suger, but if I'll ever visit Dublin you'll be the first one to know Dubz! ;)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 1:46 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

I was in Dublin last week and I had to work so hard to convince my brother to buy me my first beer (I have no ID yet). Where were you then eh Dubz?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 2:02 PM Quote
Spain is playing South Africa , any opinions ?

Are there smoothie and med coctails being consumed ?

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:09 AM