Travis

Re: Indefinitely
nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 10:36 PM Quote
I love this one too......it such a beautiful, calming song.

Re: Indefinately
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:24 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
My immediate thought was: "Correct the typo", lol! Just kidding, it's an amazing song! One of my favourites on TIB :)

My immediate thought after reading this post was: "I love typos!" :oP. Now I realized that I was loving the wrong song lol! xD

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 8:12 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
My immediate thought was: "Correct the typo", lol! Just kidding, it's an amazing song! One of my favourites on TIB :)

My immediate thought after reading this post was: "I love typos!" :oP. Now I realized that I was loving the wrong song lol! xD

LOL

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:03 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Hehe you know that you got it wrong this time too, right? Lol!

Alex, sorry to break this to you but you've been spelling it wrong all season...

Woot, is it true? I've been doing my best to spell it right and spell-checked it with an online dictionary and still I manage to get it wrong for a whole season!! Darn it, I feel so emberassed now :(

I even think that it's spelled: "Indefinetely" now, KILL ME!

Never mind, lots of English folk get it wrong so you don't need to be embarrassed ;) Think about the 'finite' in the middle, that's where the word comes from I assume. Next season can be a new model of spelling correctness :)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:24 PM Quote
Haha, for a second there thought I'd been wrong all along! You seemed so confident, Alex...
Well, it's a hard word to spell anyways, don't worry!

And above all, Fran says "don't panic": Indefinitely

gromit373
gromit373 Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:06 PM Quote
ah, who doesn't love this one... brilliant! i don't know about neo1011's idea of suicide; i've always felt it's kind of about that half-dreaming-half-waking state you sometimes get into a little while before you wake up to the alarm (like in the song!), when you're all comfy in bed and have the strangest and most mind-stimulating dreams and you're semi-aware of how everything seems lovely..... that pause in time when you can wind your watches down (not up) please cos there is (exists) no time to lose... and then you wake up and it's gone! anyway, just my thoughts..

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:24 PM Quote
Yes, words are difficult to spell. Nobody should worry about that, especially the non-English speaking people. I'm always spelling words wrong and i'm English! :)

gromit373 wrote:
ah, who doesn't love this one... brilliant! i don't know about neo1011's idea of suicide; i've always felt it's kind of about that half-dreaming-half-waking state you sometimes get into a little while before you wake up to the alarm (like in the song!), when you're all comfy in bed and have the strangest and most mind-stimulating dreams and you're semi-aware of how everything seems lovely..... that pause in time when you can wind your watches down (not up) please cos there is (exists) no time to lose... and then you wake up and it's gone! anyway, just my thoughts..

Nice ideas. Welcome! :) You'll fit right in here. ;)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
Hmmm yes , Neo got me thinking.....wonder if hes right?

My mind read it was like 'moments' important ones , intense feeling of love ,or could be anything really but it lasts forever ( even killing someone I suppose!)and a lifetime ,is , lost in a day , so only the 'moment' counts .....so the time thing doesn't matter , a joke almost....

(digging a hole again!lol )

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:41 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Hehe you know that you got it wrong this time too, right? Lol!

Alex, sorry to break this to you but you've been spelling it wrong all season...

Woot, is it true? I've been doing my best to spell it right and spell-checked it with an online dictionary and still I manage to get it wrong for a whole season!! Darn it, I feel so emberassed now :(

I even think that it's spelled: "Indefinetely" now, KILL ME!

Never mind, lots of English folk get it wrong so you don't need to be embarrassed ;) Think about the 'finite' in the middle, that's where the word comes from I assume. Next season can be a new model of spelling correctness :)

I know it's not your intention, but you almost got me more self-conscious there, I'm a perfectionist you know ;)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 4:44 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Hmmm yes , Neo got me thinking.....wonder if hes right?

What I'm suspicious of is the fact that he's quoted a James Blunt lyric in the thread title which seems to be what his post is about :S I can't think of many less suicidal songs... he aint going to be there indefinitely if he's only got 10 minutes left to live is he?! Maybe I'm too literal :) Like he says in the Songbook video, I think the song is a little oasis of tranquillity in a hectic world.

gromit373
gromit373 Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 5:02 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Yes, words are difficult to spell. Nobody should worry about that, especially the non-English speaking people. I'm always spelling words wrong and i'm English! :)

gromit373 wrote:

Nice ideas. Welcome! :) You'll fit right in here. ;)

thanks! yeah it seems like a nice group of ppl here, don't know why i haven't posted before but glad i am now :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 5:53 PM Quote
Recently, I'm listening and listening, once and again, live version of this lovely song... is too beautiful, and I love to hear it even more since Alex talked about where we will be in the next ten years...
awwww! I love this song :)

gromit373 wrote:
it seems like a nice group of ppl here, don't know why i haven't posted before but glad i am now :)

Hey! Welcome there!
Definitely you'll find such a nice people here :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:43 AM