Travis

Re: Things that haven't been invented yet, but should be
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 3:24 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Just thought of another one. I hate getting ready in the morning. I want to be able to go into some sorta booth and when I walk out seconds later, I want to be clean, clothed, make-up on, hair done...yeah, that would be nice. :)

They could do this on the Jetsons. Clearly we are all craving for this cartoon to be our real future.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 4:18 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Just thought of another one. I hate getting ready in the morning. I want to be able to go into some sorta booth and when I walk out seconds later, I want to be clean, clothed, make-up on, hair done...yeah, that would be nice. :)

They could do this on the Jetsons. Clearly we are all craving for this cartoon to be our real future.

Well, we already have video calls, that's kinda like the visiphone.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 4:41 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I would be okay with this.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 6:28 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Oh! And I want one of those machines that will make me whatever dinner I want. All I have to do is press a button. That would be cool.

Great idea !

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 6:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

It's called a bathroom !

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 7:31 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Something to shut noisy neighbours up that doesn't involve death, serious injury, damage of personal posessions or anything else that may end in arrest... Unless they get arrested, in which case bring it on lol.

Oh my, the moment this one's invented, send it to me!!

Haha I'm working on it ;-)

Today our neighbours were playing their awful music incredibly loudly (they do it every year when it's sunny and when we step foot in our garden), so I decided to test how loud my guitar amp could go (I took the amp outside, so as not to disturb our nice neighbours and my budgies- unlike my neighbours I am considerate towards others lol). Haven't heard a peep out of them for the rest of the day...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 7:55 PM Quote
A combination washing machine and dryer, so you don't have to transfer your clothes from one to the other, 'cause sometimes I forget.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 7:58 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
A combination washing machine and dryer, so you don't have to transfer your clothes from one to the other, 'cause sometimes I forget.

We used to have one of those. Mind you the dryer was rubbish, so perhaps a better one should be invented lol.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 9:24 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I would like this too as I sometimes forget as well. We are full of good ideas! Well, maybe not me since my ideas were borrowed from tv shows.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 10:01 PM Quote
Smellable television, but I'm guessing that's pretty impossible :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 11:42 PM Quote
Teleportation is at the top of my list.
Also a pill that cures every illness.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 12:21 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Smellable television, but I'm guessing that's pretty impossible :P

Smellivision. They've had smelly movies where smelly stuff was blown in through air vents. But I watch a lot of gross shows with operations and decorating shows where they're always painting. I'd have to keep the smell on mute most of the time. Might be nice if you watch The Food Network, though.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 4:06 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Something to shut noisy neighbours up that doesn't involve death, serious injury, damage of personal posessions or anything else that may end in arrest... Unless they get arrested, in which case bring it on lol.

Oh my, the moment this one's invented, send it to me!!

Haha I'm working on it ;-)

Today our neighbours were playing their awful music incredibly loudly (they do it every year when it's sunny and when we step foot in our garden), so I decided to test how loud my guitar amp could go (I took the amp outside, so as not to disturb our nice neighbours and my budgies- unlike my neighbours I am considerate towards others lol). Haven't heard a peep out of them for the rest of the day...

You rock!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 6:21 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Glasses that don't get raindrops on them!

I so agree with you on this one :o).

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Nikki wrote:

It's called a bathroom !

Yes, but with this invention you wouldn't have to do any work!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:02 AM