Travis

Re: Soundtracks.
mili
mili Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 8:25 AM Quote
velouria wrote:
Helen *the original* wrote:
High Fidelity

Definitely can't forget about High Fidelity. Awesome soundtrack and movie.

Haven't seen the film but enjoyed the book, I believe the soundtrack should be good.

There aren't that many soundtracks in my record shelf, but Christiane F must be the most listened to in its time (Bowie). The Piano, too.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Thu 12 Mar, 2009 8:44 AM Quote
mili wrote:
velouria wrote:
High Fidelity

Haven't seen the film but enjoyed the book, I believe the soundtrack should be good.

There aren't that many soundtracks in my record shelf, but Christiane F must be the most listened to in its time (Bowie). The Piano, too.

There's some slight differences between the film and book and most adaptations do differ but it is definately worth seeing, it's one of my favourite films. John Cusack was the music supervisor for the film and had a massive influence over what music was to be included. I downloaded the soundtrack but also found myself making note of all of the songs mentioned in the end credits, definately some gems in there!

velouria
velouria Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 8:41 AM Quote
mili wrote:
velouria wrote:
High Fidelity

There's some slight differences between the film and book and most adaptations do differ but it is definately worth seeing, it's one of my favourite films. John Cusack was the music supervisor for the film and had a massive influence over what music was to be included. I downloaded the soundtrack but also found myself making note of all of the songs mentioned in the end credits, definately some gems in there!

I didn't know John Cusack had an influence on the music in the movie! That just makes him even cooler. Loved him in Grosse Pointe Blank, and I must say, fantastic songs throughout that movie too.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 6:20 PM Quote
Run, fatboy run.
Juno.
Billy Elliot.

velouria
velouria Posted Sun 15 Mar, 2009 5:37 PM Quote
I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" and I really like the music in it. I'm thinking of buying the soundtrack, but I dunno if it's worth it? I might just download it or something since I don't know how much I like all the songs.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 15 Mar, 2009 7:32 PM Quote
Doctor Who soundtrack still. Very well done, sounds like a film score.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 15 Mar, 2009 8:40 PM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
Doctor Who soundtrack still. Very well done, sounds like a film score.

Yeah, I like Doomsday best.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 16 Mar, 2009 11:24 AM Quote
I <3 the M.A.S.H soundtrack, it's brillaint! :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:41 AM