Travis

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 9:09 PM Quote

Re: FAO: Oldies
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 9:11 PM Quote
You're right !
We need more topics like "Should Fran have hair transplants ?" (one of last year's highlight - LMAO).

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 9:18 PM Quote
You obviously haven't checked out the haikus in the hockey thread! The creativity is positively gushing like a fountain.

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 9:18 PM Quote

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 9:20 PM Quote

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 9:23 PM Quote
Aída wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
You obviously haven't checked out the haikus in the hockey thread! The creativity is positively gushing like a fountain.

I just don't like hockey dear

But do you like haikus?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 9:25 PM Quote
If you want to you could always check out the TRAVIS LEAGUE(sneaks in some advertising).
Well it's just random sillyness, so perhaps you won't like it ;)

Hope you're all doing great!

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 9:42 PM Quote

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 10:34 PM Quote

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:03 AM Quote
Aída wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
If you want to you could always check out the TRAVIS LEAGUE(sneaks in some advertising).

If it's just ramdom silliness why did you take the work to do it?

How very miserable of you.

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:13 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Aída wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

If it's just ramdom silliness why did you take the work to do it?

How very miserable of you.

i don't often see eye to eye with ben....but i agree with that!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:20 AM Quote
I said it before and I'll say it again...if you don't like the topics of discussion here on the board, instead of starting a thread to complain about it, why don't you start a thread about something you like or find interesting??

How is what you’re doing here at all constructive, Aida? It’s just going to upset people who started or enjoy the threads you’re talking about being boring or a waste of your time.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:43 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I said it before and I'll say it again...if you don't like the topics of discussion here on the board, instead of starting a thread to complain about it, why don't you start a thread about something you like or find interesting??

How is what you’re doing here at all constructive, Aida? It’s just going to upset people who started or enjoy the threads you’re talking about being boring or a waste of your time.

Word. I'm getting sick of posts like these.

Also if you don't like what is on the board, and don't want to contribute anything "meaningful" then might I suggest finding some other messageboard to occupy your time.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 2:49 AM Quote
I thought this was going to be a thread about old music, movies, toys, TV commercials or something, not this again.
I don't know if you pretended to be funny or what, but what you said to Alex was very un-cool, btw.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 3:00 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I thought this was going to be a thread about old music, movies, toys, TV commercials or something, not this again.
I don't know if you pretended to be funny or what, but what you said to Alex was very un-cool, btw.

Good idea let's turn it into that. This isn't that old (from like the mid '90s), but did anyone ever have a giga pet? I had a dinosaur and a cat!

http://www.freewebs.com/peacefrog777/Giga%20Photos/Compu%20Kitty%20Nano-Like.jpg

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:41 PM