Travis

Re: 3 Facts And You Win
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 2:07 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

And what's up with the biting and neck thing?

"Hey you're very cute, can I bite you?" *yum yum*

It's just love, you know? Alright, alrite you don't have to say so many times 'cause I already know that I am a freak xD.

Here's a vid of one of my "attacks". I was just hanging around with my friends. You probably won't understand a thing since we are speaking in Spanish, but I think you'll get an idea through all the screaming xD. My friends named this video as *music comes in* "When wild animals attack" starring by Alma and her poor friends *music fades out* :oP

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 2:43 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

2) I have what is called Achoo syndrome. If go from somewhere dark (say a movie theater) out into the sun I will sneeze three times. (you usually sneeze the same number of times) It's genetic. About half of my family does it. We all have different number of times we sneeze though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex

I do that too, sometimes. So does Rachel. So does my mom. I thought everyone was like that. Eeek! I have a syndrome?

I thought everyone did it but once I discovered not everyone does this. I was excited to know it's a real thing!!

Hey in terms of syndromes it's pretty cool. At least we don't have to be tortured with crazy treatment for it.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 11:03 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

And what's up with the biting and neck thing?

"Hey you're very cute, can I bite you?" *yum yum*

It's just love, you know? Alright, alrite you don't have to say so many times 'cause I already know that I am a freak xD.

Here's a vid of one of my "attacks". I was just hanging around with my friends. You probably won't understand a thing since we are speaking in Spanish, but I think you'll get an idea through all the screaming xD. My friends named this video as *music comes in* "When wild animals attack" starring by Alma and her poor friends *music fades out* :oP

Haha that video was crazy and you're right, I don't understand a jota!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 5:28 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
th74 wrote:

2. I hate/loathe/abhor dark chocolate. Why would anyone like bitter chocolate??

Dark chocolate is the best chocolate ever!!! In fact, it's one of the best things that exist in this planet :oP

Totally agree!!!

Leia
Leia Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 7:12 PM Quote
Here are three things about me.
1. I have very strange hair. When I was little my hair was straight. When I was about 14 it suddenly became kinky. But then it gradually straightened again. And about a year ago my hair began to curl but only the part of it above the forehead. The rest is still straight. It looks very weird.
2. I remember almost all the dreams I've had since I was a child. Fortunately, I don't usually have nightmires.
3. I always fall in love with wrong guys. They are in love with someone else, or married, or much older than me, or something of that kind. It's just bad luck.

th74
th74 Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 7:39 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
th74 wrote:
3. I have super naturally curly hair, and so never brush my hair. I don't own a hairbrush.

This is ironic looking at your current avatar

lol...I know, I should change my pic.

th74
th74 Posted Tue 06 Jan, 2009 7:40 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
th74 wrote:

2. I hate/loathe/abhor dark chocolate. Why would anyone like bitter chocolate??

Dark chocolate is the best chocolate ever!!! In fact, it's one of the best things that exist in this planet :oP

I just don't like it. Yuck. But I don't like coffee, either. Especially dark coffee. If it's a coffee with lots of milk and sugar, I can choke it down.

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 9:15 AM Quote
1.I havent fought with a friend for about 4 years. And i am 14. Yes i know, i always am the peacemaker of the party...
2.I can clear a pool table in 1'24".
3.I am not allergic to anything so far.

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 10:36 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

2) I have what is called Achoo syndrome. If go from somewhere dark (say a movie theater) out into the sun I will sneeze three times. (you usually sneeze the same number of times) It's genetic. About half of my family does it. We all have different number of times we sneeze though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photic_sneeze_reflex

I do that too, sometimes. So does Rachel. So does my mom. I thought everyone was like that. Eeek! I have a syndrome?

Anne wins for the best fact, hands down!

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 11:12 AM Quote
I have the sneeze disease too.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 1:25 PM Quote
My sneezes are just a 100 decibel.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 8:05 PM Quote
I like coffee and I like milk, but I hate coffe with milk. Also I hate the smell of it.

mili
mili Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 9:47 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

2. My right eye has a random gold fleck, and also a perma bloodshot blob. People I have known for 10 years will tell me my eye is bloodshot. Yes, I know. It's been like that since I was born.

I have a permanent red blob in my eye, too. Bored with people pointing it out.The red goes nicely with my green eyes ( a friend of mine claims mine are the greenest she's seen).
I'm also a member of the funny thumbs society, they make a 90° angle. Here that kind of thumbs are "doer's thumbs", good for baking!
I used to be able to touch my nose with my toes (backwards, over the head), but now I'm too old and stiff.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 9:56 PM Quote
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:

2. My right eye has a random gold fleck, and also a perma bloodshot blob. People I have known for 10 years will tell me my eye is bloodshot. Yes, I know. It's been like that since I was born.

I have a permanent red blob in my eye, too. Bored with people pointing it out.The red goes nicely with my green eyes (

*High Five* fellow bloodshot green eyed one!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 9:58 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I have the sneeze disease too.

Excellent!! Hopefully you, me, and Kayte can entertain people at ABC when we go out in the sunlight.

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:38 PM