Travis

3 Facts And You Win
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 04 Jan, 2009 2:56 PM Quote
Write down 3 funny facts(or more if you think you're really interesting) about you =)

I'll start:

* I'm very heat resistant - I always bathe in water that everyone else finds way too hot :P
* I have extremely cold feet - No matter how warm the rest of my body is, my feet are always like ice cubes.
* I'm a good juggler - I'm practising with 4 balls now, hope I can manage them really good soon =)

Aída
Aída Posted Sun 04 Jan, 2009 3:36 PM Quote

Re: 3 Facts And You Win
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sun 04 Jan, 2009 6:54 PM Quote
l'm good at soccer - Yes, soccer it's part of my life.
l remember songs and lyrics, even if it's the first time i've listen to them
l know way to much about life and music, for someone my age - l'm 15.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 12:22 AM Quote
* I used to be a green tip belt in judo - when I was in highschool. It was fun, and it's the only sport I was ""good"" at, besides swimming.
* I'm the messyest person I know - Once, I was tidying up my desk after a year of not even touching it, and in the depth of my mess I found a knife, a can of peas, a hanger.

And my favourite:
* I once fell headfirst into a trash can - I bet not many people can say that! It really hurt, but I know it was way too funny: I asked my sister for help (when my head was inside the thing) but she was laughing too hard to do that.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 12:37 AM Quote
Juli, I was already laughing at the can of peas on your desk before I got to the fact that you were in a garbage can and asked your sister to help!
K, trying to think of interesting facts. Im not that interesting.
Umm..
1. I got a stitch on my bum the day i was born
2. My right eye has a random gold fleck, and also a perma bloodshot blob. People I have known for 10 years will tell me my eye is bloodshot. Yes, I know. It's been like that since I was born.
3. I love sunflowers seeds. I will eat inshell salted sunflower seeds until my tounge hurts from the amount of salt i have consumed. It sucks when you are indoors and have nowhere to spit the shells.

There are the first 3 random facts that came to mind. I told you I'm not very interesting.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 12:38 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

* I'm very heat resistant - I always bathe in water that everyone else finds way too hot :P

Why are other people feeling your bath water?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 12:47 AM Quote
Juli, the trash can thing cracked me up!!! :P

Ok, here are three random, weird facts about me:

1. I can make three loops in my tongue.
2. I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. To this day, I hate having clothing and/or jewelry to close to my neck.
3. I have horrible eyesight. I'm nearly blind without contacts or glasses. I just see blobs of color even right in front of my face.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 1:03 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
2. I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. To this day, I hate having clothing and/or jewelry to close to my neck.

Eek scary. I have a weird neck thing too. I can't stand it when people touch my neck. I will freak out and bite in defense.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 1:05 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Eek scary. I have a weird neck thing too. I can't stand it when people touch my neck. I will freak out and bite in defense.

biting is always a good defence!
Although I always want to bite things that I think are cute. Squish them too.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 1:44 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

biting is always a good defence!
Although I always want to bite things that I think are cute. Squish them too.

Oh, I don't mind neck touching..in fact, I like neck touching, LOL. It's just when clothing and such are wrapped too tightly around my neck, I start to gag. Scarfs are ok as long as they're not TOO tight. I'm like the opposite of Kayte, lol. I think I own one turtleneck.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 3:36 AM Quote
- I like to bite people's heads (especially heads of the people I love, aka siblings and friends :oP). They don't take it very well, though :o(. I just wanna show how much I love them!!! *feels hurt* :oP

- Like 4 years ago I gained like 8 kilos/17.637 pounds (?) in just 2 months. Sorry, it was summer, I was a bit depressed, food was the only thing that make feel better. After that "episode" I got much better, means that I haven't been depressed and I haven't gained all that weight again :o).

- Once I had to crawl to cross a bridge. I always avoid bridges since I'm way too afraid of heights :oS. But that day I had to do it because my friend's house was on the other side of the bridge. Her mother, her aunt, and even she tried to help me to cross the bridge, but I just keep saying "don't touch me, I'll do it by myself, DO NOT TOUCH ME!!!" as I was crawling xD.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:49 AM Quote
These are the first 3 i can think of right now;)

When i roll my eyes,one side of my eye roll slower than the other(at least that's what most of my friends tell me..)

I'm taller than my mom=Dthat makes me feel really good coz when im outside im never the tallest person around!

my right foot is a bit crooked so i walk a little like a duck(nothing serious,though,when i was young my cousins would laugh a little when they see me walk from behind)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 4:53 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

me too!i won't bite but it just feels weird..i would jerk a little and move away its rather annoying im not sure why..haha=p

Aída
Aída Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 10:58 AM Quote

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 05 Jan, 2009 12:40 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Why are other people feeling your bath water?

Haha Kayte!

They aren't feeling my bath water, just a bad sentance from my side ;)
I'm not gonna try to explain it any further cause I always make things sound even worse, if posible.(Add that one to my list,f you want)

Juli that's so funny! Tell me more stories, please! :D

And what's up with the biting and neck thing?

"Hey you're very cute, can I bite you?" *yum yum*
"Oh thank's, you have a lovely neck, mind if I touch it?" *paw paw*

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:38 PM